━━ 017, 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗆𝖾

LEFT ME.

IN LOVE WITH THE ENEMY━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 017

━━━━━━━ CHAPTER 017

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

BRIAN WALKED IN a silent class full of blank faces. He was very confused. They were all usually chatting at this time.

Everyone had different reasons. The six populars mainly focused on the "Audric" drama.

"Is everything okay?" Brian asked.

Victoria stepped up, "No!"

Brian was going to ask if he could help but Victoria was pulled back by Sebastian and Lorenzo and hugged by Leah.

Victoria was in denial. She didn't believe that Audric was her dad and she wanted to learn as soon as possible.

"Okay."

"Any else problems?" He turned to the other kids. Sylvia and Maya looked at each other, they needed to find a lie.

They both nudged Zay who was sitting in front of them. Zay turned to them and gave a confused look.

"Lie." Sylvia mouthed.

"We-we were quiet..." Zay started. The whole club looked at him with the wonder about what he is going to say, he stood up, put his hand on his heart,

"...because we were hurt that you didn't tell us it was your..."

He flicked his finger, pointing at him, "birthday!"

"Idiot," muttered Maya.

"Aww. Thank you but my birthday is next week." and that was when Maya facepalmed with Leah.

Sebastian stepped up next to save the day, "Well, we can all smile now.", He put his arm around Zay.

"Right guys?"

They all muttered a non-heartful yes. Brian decided to keep the optimism. He was a teen once.

"Anyways, I heard from gossips in the hallways that there was a bombastic party Friday Night." He started.