not-so secret santa!

Start from the beginning

"no problem!" meguru said, then realized his air supply was kind of running low since his neck was constricted. "let go of me now, it's hard to breath."

the ravenette released her best friend, which allowed the boy to breath properly again.

next, nagi opened his gift. it was....a lifetime supply of lemon tea coupons?

"uhm, thanks?" nagi said looking at the box filled to the brim with coupons.

"you're welcome!" shidou yelled from his seat.

"this is going to go really slow if we go one by one." lani said from the loveseat couch. their legs were over shidou's, while he set his hand on the mid section of their thigh.

"i agree, we should just do everyone opens their gifts all at once," emi said, and ayaka agreed next to her.

"but...our organization..." rev pouted in front of the tree. reo came up beside them, giving a quick peck on their cheek.

"it's alright, vonnie." reo said, starting to pick up presents, and give them to their respected person.

soon, everyone had at least one gift in front of them. it was decided that everyone rip open their gifts all at once.

"3....2....1...open!"

the room was filled with the sounds of paper ripping, happy sounds, confused sounds, and one annoyed huff.

"what are you trying to say about my skin? hm? niko asked no one in particular, since he didn't know who got him his gift.

he held up a box of 'ordinary' skin care products, all the essentials needed.

"i didn't mean anything by it! i asked emi what you like and she said you like skin care products!" reo said putting his hands up in defense.

emi giggled when niko turned to look at her, complete offense on his face.

"are you saying i have bad skin?"

"of course not! you just like having your face be in tip-top shape!"

though his eyes were covered by his hair, niko squinted at emi for a second, then turned to reo, mumbling a 'thanks'.

emi patted his head, and then showed off her bear printed jacket, pinching the soft fabric between her fingers.

"who got me this?" ayaka said with a small amount of admiration in her eyes. she held up a miniature building kit.

"me!" mal said smiling at the girl.

"how'd you know i liked this stuff?" ayaka skeptically asked.

mal nodded her head towards kenyu, who was staring at his penguin slippers and volumes of goodnight punpun with a smile.

ayaka displayed a small, soft smile onto her face.

"thank you."

"anytime."

mal lifted her head up to look at chigiri. he was staring at a novel and a massage gun.

"i'm gonna borrow that massage gun for my back, just so you know!" mal cheekily told her boyfriend, who only shrugged his shoulders.

he looked down to see what she got, and saw the ipad and apple pencil that sat comfortably on her lap.

chigiri's eyed widened, "who the hell got you an ipad and an apple pencil?!"

"ayaka! it said 'from: ayaka' on the wrapping paper!" mal chirped, already trying to set up her new electronics.

in the corner of the couch hana was already sucking on a lollipop that came in her little gift bag. she grabbed the small hedgehog phone key chain, and attached it to her phone case, a satisfied hum left her mouth.