not-so secret santa!

(this is just a little christmas special, it
doesn't really have any relevance to the plot too much, but everyone is dating their s/o for the sake of christmas love, MERRY CHRISTMAS MUFFINS!)

saturday, december 25
7:00 P.M.

everyone knows that christmas is supposed to be a day filled with love, affection, kindness, and peace all around. though, this was not the case with a specific group of friends.

it was decided a couple weeks back that everyone would participate in a secret santa. the living space was filled with many gifts, wrapped in varieties of fun wrapping paper, and fun bags.

the group was sat in, what tried to be a circle, in the middle of reo's big living room. yukimiya, nagi, hana, and chigiri sat on the big couch, while lani and shidou took a spot on the loveseat couch.

the others were scattered on the floor, mal took her place between chigiri's legs, leaning her head back against the cushion of the couch.

nanase and aya were talking quietly amongst themselves, laughing at each other's jokes and at nanase's goofy accent.

reo and rev were in front of the beautiful decorated moly christmas tree organizing the gifs everyone brought. they were arguing on what order they should organize the gifts. rev thought the gifts should go in order based on size, while reo thought they should go based on height.

ayaka and ray chatted about college life and the struggles of it on the floor. the warmth of the fireplace hit them pleasantly, not being too hot for their likings.

emi and niko quietly sat with each other. emi was swiping away on social medias on her phone, while niko happily laid his head on her shoulder, making few comments here and there whenever something that piqued his interest came up on her feed.

in the corner of the room, amya and meguru were hogging all the christmas cookies. before meguru was able to snatch another one, kunigami slapped his hand away, and made sure to yell at the couple about how it's not fair to the others.

soon enough, reo gathered everyone's attention to begin the gift giving. "alright everyone, the presents are organized and ready to be opened!"

"how are we goin' ta decide who opens first?" nanase asked, next to him aya shook her head in agreement and question.

"we organized them based on size," rev walked over to the biggest gift, and placed their hand on top of it. "so, first up is ray."

"i definitely have an idea on what this is!" ray yelled as she ran towards the giant gift. she ripped the wrapping paper of in a matter of seconds, revealing a box that said 'Best In Town! Guitar Amp!'.

"whoever got me this, i love you," the ravenette laid on top of the box, basically hugging it. "wait, speaking of, are we going to say who got who after we open each gift?"

"doesn't that literally defeat the purpose," nagi said from the couch. "it's in the name, secret santa, dumbass."

ray stuck her tongue out at her boyfriend, then looked at the rest in the room, "do we want to just say who got us our gifts? i'm too nosy not to know."

majority of the people agreed with ray, while others either didn't care or wanted to keep up the secret part.

"great, so, who got me this beautiful, sexy amp?!"
ray rose her brow, pushing back her glasses.

"that would be me!" meguru raised his hand excitedly, a giant smile was evident on his face.

ray walked over to the two toned male, and put him in a headlock-hug type of position, "thanks, ya dork!"