Chapter 2 - Holy Macaroni

Start from the beginning

"Wow." Claire said looking around.

"Wow indeed" I added chuckling.

"You better be happy"

"Hell yeah."

We walked further inside and found a fuck ton more of children, and a fuck ton of teenagers along with it, so I was less nervous. I looked over to Claire who was lost as fuck, considering she just came here to bring me company and had no clue about anything regarding Freddy Fazbear Entertainment, so I guided her through it as if I knew this place like the palm of my hand.

I put my arm around he shoulder and started guiding her a tour based on what I saw "As you can see my dear friend, this place is as huge as our stupidity, so we got a lot to wander through, but worry not my chum, I am a master in learning new places, not like I still don't know our highschool." We laughed together with my speech.

"Ah, here we can admire some bowling shit with Bonnie, even though he's not even here anymore, what the fuck Bonnie." Claire laughed "Next, some race bullshit that looks too aggressive for me since I would crash into anything and anyone on my reach, let's go there later. Now, some uhhh, Lazer Tag bullshit? And something with an Alligator? Monty is his name, Montgomery Gator, more specifically"

"Do you actually know anything from here?"

"Why of course not! I'm as lost as you."

We eventually found the stage where the main four acted on, not gonna lie, took us like 15 minutes. My brain must've been broken or something because I've always wanted to see them in real life, Freddy Fazbear, Roxanne the Wolf, Glamrock Chica and Montgomery Gator, it was a dream come true! But I guess my body decided that this was completely normal and be as calm as shit, so I guess good? Or bad? I don't know how to feel about this.

I told Claire that I wasn't getting out of this fucking mall without seeing them put on a show and so we waited for them to perform. A lot of kids were waiting as well, they were unconsciously organized, shorter at the front and taller at the back, we weren't on the very back, but still. I was overhearing a convo going behind me between to teenagers who were talking about them, I felt happy, knowing who are people like me that like the same things as me, didn't make me feel as bad.

"Hey there!" A kid beside me said, I thought he was talking to someone else and looked around but turns out the receptor of the message was me.

"Oh, hi" I said confused, Claire was playing with some cats on her phone and noticed nothing.

"I'm Molly and this is Emma! We come here very often and this is the first time we see you, are you new in town?" Molly asked, she had brown hair in a high ponytail and Emma had short blond hair.

"Oh uh, no no, it's just the first time I come here, I took the opportunity since it's my birthday"

"Happy birthday! Uh..." Emma said, trailing off.

"Y/N"

"Happy Birthday Y/N!" They said at the same time, they looked around my age.

"Well, if it's your first time I recommend the Lazer Tag and arcades, be sure to explore before going to the arcades, time there passes very quickly" Emma said, like a veteran who's been here a thousand times in her life"

"Oh, sure thing! Thanks." I said, I was thankful for the instructions and surprised by this sudden wave of kindness but I was still socially awkward and was suffering inside, just begging for them to stop talking.

"No problem, have fun! Hope to see you more often!" Molly said as both of them waved goodbye to me, going to a group of people, probably their friend group.

I was confused as fuck, I looked over to Claire who was still on her phone.

"Some girls just fucking talked to me and you're watching ads on your phone" Claire looked toward me.

"What?" She was confused, as she saw no one talking to me now.

"I" I was cut off by cheering from the crowd, we both looked to the stage to see the animatronics rising from a platform to the stage, spotlights going crazy and music blasting on the speakers.

I was completely amazed, the sensation of euphoria my body was denying me came like a train out of nowhere and I was as happy as one could be, I started cheering as well and felt like a little kid accomplishing their dreams, I was so happy.

The show was fucking amazing, it was 30 minutes ago, we were eating some pizza at a table, the performance was fucking amazing and we were chilling and grabbing energy before attacking every attraction ever.
Today was definitely going to be on my favourite day list.

If I had one.