XXXV. Seeing Double?

Start from the beginning

"I'm free!! I'm finally free!!" Sunoo shouted in excitement.

He had just pressed the submit button - turning in the 3 weeks' worth of requirements right before midnight.

"You know, you could have just submitted that after the Christmas break, right?" Jake spoke, his voice stuttering a little because of the internet lag.

"At least I have nothing to worry about anymore. By the way, thank you so much for staying up late with me Jake hyung!!" Sunoo said, smiling at Jake through the camera.

"No problem. I know a thing or two about last-minute submissions, no worries."

"You too Levi. Thank you!"

"Hmm?? Ah, yeah yeah whatever." Levi raised his eyebrows, not bothering to look at the camera. He was too busy playing video games.

"It's Christmas Eve yet you kept me company thank you."

Now that he was done, Sunoo started fixing his messy table - a table filled with numerous papers.

"I'm about to eat with my family again, so I'll probably call it a night. Will you guys be going?" Sunoo asked.

"Yup, I'm gonna do the same so I'll be dropping the call too. Levi?"

"Ah, yeah sure sure. Goodnight, Merry Christmas." Levi said in a rush, immediately dropping the call. He was probably still busy playing.

Jake and Sunoo stared at their screens - Jake blinking quickly in disbelief.

"That kid needs more friends. He's always either with us, by himself, or with those games."

"Agreed. Well, goodnight Jake hyung. Thank you again, and Merry Christmas!!"

"Alright. Goodnight, Merry Christmas to you and your family too!"

---

Levi rubbed his eyes harshly.

His muscles are sore and his eyes were more heavy and sleepy than usual.

He feels weird, but it's most likely because he's been facing his computer screen for a long time.

"Victory" said the game he was playing.

"Hmm? That's weird..." he said, furrowing his eyebrows and biting his lip.

"The game announcer said 'Victory'...but why is my screen..." he said lowly - rubbing his eyes once more.

His screen was displaying a Youtube video of a video of cute dogs and cats.

"W-what...?"

He furrowed his eyebrows more, confused at what is happening.

"My eyes hurt...and I feel dizzy..." he said, shutting his computer off.

He stood up, approaching his bathroom to take a quick bath before sleeping.

He took off his shirt, hopping into the shower.

With his eyes closed, he rotated the valve - allowing the hot water to flow on his skin.

"That's nice..." he said, feeling his muscles relaxing because of the hot water.

He reached for the shampoo bottle, wanting to thoroughly clean his hair.

As he pumped the foamy substance onto his hand, he suddenly saw that he was holding a bottle of hair dye.

"H-huh??!" he said in surprise.

He clearly recalls grabbing the shampoo bottle. But for some reason, once he read the bottle again - it said 'Pink hair dye' on the label.

"No no no!!" he said, quickly rinsing off the dye. He didn't want his two-sided hair color to turn all pink.

He rotated the valve - stopping the flow of water. He quickly towel-dried himself before stepping out of the shower.

He faced the mirror inside the bathroom - checking his hair out.

"Phew okay good, it's not pink." He exhaled

He aggressively blinked multiple times, hoping to stay awake until he could get dressed.

His eyes felt more pain instead of heaviness - like he had sore eyes. And with that - he experienced more negative symptoms such as dizziness, headache, and muscle soreness.

He hissed at the pain. His head couldn't take it anymore. It was too unbearable that he wanted to lay down immediately.

As he opened his eyes one more time, his vision is blurred.

He could barely see a clear replica of himself in the mirror.

He could barely see the water drip from his black-blonde hair to his chest.

In an attempt to ease the pain until he reaches his bed, he massaged the temple of his forehead.

The headache was so bad, that he thought it affected his sight. And this time, it's not about the blurriness.

He held the sink - arms gripping it tightly as he breathe in and out.

As he finished regaining his strength, he slowly looked from the faucet sink, up to the mirror.

He stared at himself.

"I guess Minji was right, I am kinda hot- wait..."

He was distracted.

Suddenly, there were two hot people in the room.

"WHAT THE F-"

Levi saw another him in the mirror.

Behind him was another Levi with emerald green eyes staring intensely at the original.

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Levi is based on my OC (original character). Below is the art I made, but ofc Levi doesn't have the yellow eyes and the glowy tattoo thingies. Levi looks exactly like this (minus the two things mentioned above + obv my drawing is kinda cartoony AHHSVHSHS just imagine a really hot human version of this drawing HAHABHSVHSV) 

 in case anyone wanted a visual representation of Levi, here u go. 

alsooo shameless plug - if y'all wanna see more of my art - feel free to check it out: @/lebbieosa on instagram

I post random art there abt video games and kpop :DD