3) exploring

Y/n wakes up and yawns. Stretching slightly and looking around only to panic.
"Where an i?" Y/n gets up quickly to leave.
Freddy moves over slowly to not alarm the kid.
"Its okay rockstar. You where tired when you came to me. Wanna go explore the pizzeria?"
Y/n just stared at the bear. The once frighting thing to them is now gonna be the one watching over them.
Freddy goes back to staring at hi reflection while he waits for a response.
Y/n looks down and back up at Freddy. "Please?... I'm.. Kinda hungry" the kiddo says quietly.
Freddy chuckles and turns around and offers his hand. "Alright little rockstar. Let's go bother chica down in the cafeteria"
Y/n giggles softly taking his hand and smiling. The first time in a while since they actually smiled about anything other then going to thier freind Jessica's house.

Freddy led y/n around the place. Going to thr cafeteria first. Or the lichen. To bother the rock and roll chicken.
Y/n moves closer to Freddy. Since it got really dark around the kichen area.
"Lights? Please?) Y/n asks and looks up. About to cry.
Freddy picks up y/n. "Its okay little rock star. I got you. Nothing bads going to happen. "

Chica was in the kitchen. Shes just kind of walking around. Looking for the garbage cans
Y/n screams and pulls away from Freddy and runs and hides.
Freddy looks around.
"Little rockstar. Hey. Come here. This is chica"

Chica on the other hand crosses her arms.
"Fred. You seriously adopted another kid? What if he ends up hurting us like the last kid!"
Freddy glares at chica. "They came to me. Thier name is y/n. Now chica. Please get a slice of pizza."

Y/n hides under a table away from everyone and curls up tightly. Crying quietly so they wont be found.
Freddy pokes his head under the table and laughs softly.
"Little rockstar. I'm right here. Chica wont hurt you. If you want... Wanna hide in my chest?"
Y/n nods and crawls out slowly. "Please... Don't wanna be seen.."
Freddy nods and opens his chest cavity and let's y/n crawl inside.
"We will grab your pizza and go back to my room... Alright?"
Y/n relaxes and curls up tightly. "Sounds... Better... Thank you"

Freddy hums softly and goes back to chica.
"Thank you chica. And.. Y/n wont hurt any of us. I know it. "
Chica huffs. "Thats what you said about Gregory. But he hurt me. And Monty. And Roxanne. Freddy they wont ever hurt you. But we are scary to them. All of them."
Freddy growls. "I trust they wont hurt you. Or anyone else. And if they do... Then I wont grab a kid ever again. "
Chica shakes her head and goes to find the others. To talk to them.
Freddy goes back to his room.

Y/n heard everything and curls up tighter. Thinking to hide away from everyone. They just cause issues.
Not just for Freddy..  But everyone involved.