6) roxy 2.0

Y/n wakes up due to some form of a argument. Roxy and Freddy discussing what to do with the new child.

"Freddy. We cant just trust them!. Remember last time! Gregory?"
Y/n slips out of bed and walks slowly to where they heard the arguing.

"Roxanne. This one is... Different. I can feel it... Here. In my chest. "
Y/n moves to look at the two from the door. Understanding that no one trusts them. Due to the past kid.

"Freddy. This.. Kid. I feel like they are too. But we cant take a chance like that again... You know this." Roxanne was moving closer to Freddy.
"Roxanne. Please. Just for the night?"

Y/n ducks away as chica and Monty start to walk closer.
"Freddy. Your our dearest friend. And we will go with your choice. But remeber what Gregory did to us... All of us... Monty lost his legs. I lost my voice. Roxy lost her sight."

Y/n blinks back tears and goes to sink down. And curls up tightly.
They lean their head forward and lay their head on thier knees.

"Chica. You guys where hunting him. Gregory felt like he had to... Hide away. To protect himself."
Montys voice finally comes up.
"While you where with Gregory. I took over. And ths place started to head down hill. Not many people wanna see a scary alligator. Fred... You left us.. For him."

Y/n whines and moves to go into the vents to hide. Not wanting Freddy to leave the gang with them.