2) freddy

Freddy was charging up in his room. Resting his head against the window.
"I miss Gregory" Freddy mumbles.

Y/n knocks on Freddy's window. Looking at the room. And sniffling. That's when Freddy lifts his head and gets out of the charging station.
"Its after hours... Who are you?" Freddy asks and moves to open his door for the kid.
"I-im y/n.. S-sun man... Sent me " y/n walks closer to freddy.
Freddy blinks and goes to pickup y/n.
"Sun man?" Freddy asks and holds y/n closer. "How did you get stuck here? Do I need to keep you around? Is the security guard want you?"
Y/n blinks and tears up and whimpers. "I didnt even wanna be here... Jessica wanted to be here... And I not wanna be home"
Freddy just nods and starts to rock y/n back and forth. "Okay rockstar. Its okay. We can stay here until the place opens up. Which is six... Are you sure that the security guard isnt after you?"
Y/n nods and blushes at the nickname.
"R-rockstar?" Y/n asks.
Freddy nods. "Its a name I call others. They like it. So... I will call you something else if you want?"
Y/n shakes thier head. "N-no... Like it... Its comforting..."
Freddy nods and goes back to his charging station.
"I need to charge up little rockstar. Would you wanna sleep on my couch?"
Y/n nods and smiles weakly and yawns. "Please?"
Freddy nods and goes over to the couch and lays y/n down and pulls a fabric poster over them. "Rest well little rockstar"