Chapter 16

*not my art*

a/n: since the last chapter I made Sakura and Mikey have a closer sibling-like relationship what do you think if I had them give each other nicknames? I'm thinking "Michi" (mee-tchy) for Mikey and either "Saku" or "Kura" for Sakura

Haruno Sakura POV

I'm currently on my way to a Toman meeting with Aiko. We were invited by Mikey to see who the new 3rd Division Captain will be. Even though he's not a member of Toman yet, I'm kind of hoping that it'll be Takemitchy.

I decided not to wear my Blossom jacket today so I had on a baby blue sweatshirt with my hoodie covering my hair, black biker shorts, and Jordan Space Jam 11s. Aiko and I decided to match so she is wearing a white band oversized shirt, black tech wear joggers, and Jordan Concord 11's.

We pull up to the shrine and get off our bikes. I see Mikey and Draken standing and talking not too far from us.

"Yo Mikey, Draken." I greeted them.

"Hey Sakura, Aiko! Mikey smiled, "You're just in time we're about to start."

As he says that all the Toman members start to line up. I notice that Takemitchy is also there.

We all walk up the stairs, I sit down next to Mikey while Drake and Aiko stand next to each other a few steps down.

Draken starts off the meeting, "THE NOMINATION FOR THE TOKYO MANJI GANG'S THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN WILL BEGIN NOW!!"

Mikey stands up, "THE THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN, STEP FORWARD!"

A short guy with dyed blonde hair and glasses starts walking up the stairs with another guy following him. He gets to a few feet below me and Mikey and sits down with his back towards us.

"The hell's his problem?!"

"Is he for real?"

"He just sat down with his back towards our leader!"

"ASSHOLE!!"

All the members of Toman seemed to agree that they didn't like this guy, and I have to agree with them. He's acting like he's important.

"LISTEN UP, MORONS!! THE MAN SITTING BEHIND ME!! IS THE NEW DIVISION THIRD CAPTAIN, TETTA KISAKI!" The guy who came up with Kisaki yelled out.

Wait a minute... isn't he from Moebius?!

"I'VE SEEN THAT GUY BEFORE... HE'S FROM MOEBIUS!"

"THAT'S KISAKI FROM MOEBIUS!"

"GET OUT! GET OUT!"

Everyone else also made the same connection that I did.

What the fuck is Mikey doing putting a Moebius bastard high up in the ranks?