Finale

Author's Note: Well all, we made it! Now I have to get to work again on my 3rd story lol. Thank you SO MUCH for your support on this story! I truly hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. The Epilogue will be next, and released very.....VERY soon ;)

Benson then steps-up to officiate the ceremony, "It is only fitting for me to do this." She says to you and Loki, causing you both to laugh.

Liv then looks to the group, "To give you a history of these two, we may need a white board, reference sheets, timelines, and maybe a lecture hall."

Everyone laughs in their seats.

"I've seen...many sides to these two..." Benson continues and looks knowingly at Loki. "But no matter what, they were made for one another. That is clear to me, as I am sure it is to you all as well. So, Y/N, you may start and say your vows."

You take a deep breath and look at Loki, "Loki. I could not have asked for a better work partner, and now life partner. You have always been there to protect me, and you make me feel loved, more than I ever have been. You're my other half. I love you."

"Loki. Your vows," Benson nods to him.

"You are everything to me, Y/N," Loki begins. "I truly never knew what love was until you. I would not want anyone else to infuriate me, nor would I tolerate anyone else doing so. Our love is the most real thing I have ever felt, and my heart forever belongs to you. I love you," Loki concludes.

When you slide the ring onto Loki's finger, a light connects your ring and his, binding both of you together. You and Loki look at one another in shock, but happiness fills both of your eyes.

"You may kiss the bride!" Benson exclaims once the light has dimmed.

Loki pulls you in and kisses you as the guests cheer.

Before the music starts for your exit, you get everyone's attention, "Before we go to the reception, we need to thank all of you." You look at Loki, "The...THREE of us need to thank you."

Loki takes your hand and the look of complete confusion reappears on all faces, "There is a photo taped to the bottom of all of your seats. You may look at it and read it."

Everyone leans down and peels off the photos taped under their seats, while you and Loki exchange a smile, awaiting their reactions.

The first one comes from Tony, "Son of a....."

"Language!" Steve calls out, "The baby could hear you!"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Thor shouts over everyone else, jumping up and within a second is hugging Loki from behind.

Loki looks at you, "Somehow I am already regretting this announcement decision."

"I will get those maternity leave papers ready," Benson comes up to you and smirks, but then gives you a hug as well. "Congratulations!"

Thor finally released Loki, who is now back by your side, "Now, there are also VERY special messages for each of you on them."

Tony's: "I cannot wait to meet my Pompous Uncle! Maybe we can be snuggle bunnies like my parents?"

Thor's: "Big Uncle Oaf! Dad will teach me how to turn into snakes too!"

Benson's: "Please keep my parents out of the interrogation room, Godmother! :)"

Nat's: "I promise to take you to more Asgardian Balls, 2nd Godmother!"

Steve's: "I may be small now, but one day I will CAPsize you!"

Rollins's: "Aunt Rolly, I'll be ROLLing all over the place when you babysit!"

Bucky's: "Uncle Door Stop, I will be hanging around...and OFF of you and that arm soon!"

A wave of hugs, Loki's favorite, crashes on the two of you, along with many more congratulations.

"As nice as this is, the Baby of Mischief is quite hungry," you explain to Loki and the few people still close enough to hear.

"THAT'S why you were so hungry!" Steve chimes in.

"Very perceptive, Captain. Now, you and anyone else are more than welcome to stay out here and have your epiphanies, but I am taking my WIFE for food inside," Loki says taking your arm.

"I do like the sound of that new title," you both walk in.

The reception goes on and you and Loki are dancing.

"I absolutely adore and love you," Loki's holding you close to him.

You lean-up and lightly kiss him, "I love you just as much."

Loki takes ahold of your hand with the ring, "I will do everything in my power to protect you."

You smile, "I know."

"But it is nice to know that my mother will also be doing the same, if there is ever a day when I cannot," Loki brings your hand up to kiss it.

You lean into Loki, resting your head just under his chin, "We both know that you will always protect us, Loki."

Loki looks down, placing a hand on your stomach, "My own family."

When you lift your head up again, Loki keeps his hand there, he leans down and kisses you again.

You put his other hand on your heart, "Always and forever...peasant."

Loki sighs, his eyes never leaving yours, "I'm here. Always and forever yours...my perfect partner."