You turn and give him a glare, "You wanted me to, in this STATE, test it with it still ON my finger?"

Loki clenches his jaw, "....no."

Thor has moved around you and has lifted your hand, "That's mother's ring."

Realization hits Loki's face, and he waves his hand over yours, causing a light to appear above the ring on your finger.

Bruce has also moved a bit closer, "What is it?"

A small smile appears on Loki's face, "It has a protection spell on it."

"Can it be broken?" Tony asks. "Not that we would ever do that; just curious about the magic involved."

"Knowing our mother, it cannot," Thor replies placing a hand on Loki's shoulder.

The rest of the day, the team does training, and you call Benson and Rollins, inviting them to the wedding on Friday.

The next day, the roof is set-up for the ceremony. Around 20 chairs line two sides with an aisle in between, which leads to an arch with white and green flowers encompassing the entirety of it.

Tony has lead you up to check it out, "Tony...this is..." you are completely speechless.

"Well, I did have an Asgardian Ball to try and match," he smirks standing next to you.

"It's perfect. Thank you... pompous jerk," you laugh and then look at Tony.

Tony pulls you in for a hug, "Anything for you, camera girl."

You and Loki meet with Bruce early in the morning, day of the wedding.

"Here are the little ultrasound photo copies you asked for," Bruce says handing you a small stack of pictures.

"Thank you, Bruce," you look at Loki, and he nods. "Here's yours by the way," you stick one of the photos into a card and hand it to Bruce.

Bruce takes it and opens it to see what it says, and it reads: "I cannot wait to meet you, Uncle Bruce!" - From, A puny human, but not for long."

Bruce closes the card and clears his throat before looking at Loki, "I see that you're still not holding a grudge."

Loki grins, "Not at all, Bruce."

Bruce leaves, and you point your finger into Loki's chest, "Really?" You're trying to hide the fact that you're also half laughing.

"You should know better by now than to give me a job..." Loki shrugs.

"Your job was to hold onto the card, for less than an HOUR, NOT write anything extra," you say, poking his chest again.

Loki takes your finger in his grasp and his grin only grows, "Does this mean that I can write out the rest?"

"NO, Loki," you say as you both start walking, but then you pause. "Well, run them by me first."

Loki turns his head to look at you as you walk, squinting his eyes, still smiling, "The things we will teach the Baby of Mischief."

In the next hour, you and Loki finish writing on the ultrasound photos for everyone. Well, you wrote them, while Loki laughed at his own new nicknames for the Avengers.

The next day, the day of the wedding, Nat, Liv, and Pepper came to help you dress. 

"Guess we do not have to force you to wear a dress today," Nat says zipping you up.

"This is the one exception, where no arguments will be made," you fix one of straps.

As the girls walk you to the door that leads to the roof, Tony greets you, "You look beautiful, camera girl."

You smile and take his arm, "Thank you, Tony."

Tony looks at you shocked, "No 'pompous jerk' title?"

"Just like with the dress, today is the exception...maybe," you wink at Tony.

The four look at you, briefly confused, but the music begins to play, immediately taking their mind off of what you just said. 

They begin walking, and then you finally see Loki standing next to Thor at the arch. He is adorned in an all-black suit, with a green and gold tie. His horns are present, but as cufflinks on his sleeves.

When you start walking, your eyes lock onto Loki's and never leave until you reach the front, "Hey, peasant." You take his hand in yours.

"Hello, love," he brings your hand up and kisses your knuckles.