"We had to, I mean we weren't really ageing so what else could we do?" Louis bitterly replied, running his hand over his tattoo covered forearms. We got most of ours during that time and if I could I'd relive it.  We had had way too many matching ones but they always made me smile, remembering the times of One Direction.

"Yeah but we were good. We were really good and we fucking loved it." I smiled faintly. The singing I did nowadays were mostly humming and occasionally singing Saoirse to sleep whenever she had nightmares from the Houses of Parliament. Shooting a man in the head still haunted her.

"Of course we were good." His tone was cocky yet playful, just like him. "We were better than good, we were the best." He laughed though careful not to wake everyone.

"Do you think it's safe to fall asleep?" I asked, a yawn completeing my phrase. We'd been up for hours waiting for Zanita to strike again but the night was as dead as ever. None of us had seen her since daylight.

"I don't care, I'm sleeping anyways and I think you should too." Louis got up from the floor, sitting down on the arm chair next to the bed. I sat down on the one otherside of Louis. And if we were wrong and Zanita was still lurking in the corners we would all just have to do our best to survive. "And if we die, we die." He muttered, closing his eyes, exhaling deeply.

Third Persons Point of View

But luckily Zanita never did show up. Not that night and not any night. The six of them continued living a peaceful life in the mansion together with Sairse and Harry whilst they made plans to rebuild their own homes that had dissappeared into flames. Harry and Saoirse didn't mind having them. It filled the large house and gave it life. There was never a dull moment. Zayn's burns from the fire healed with the help of Una treating them and he recovered quickly.

The weeks slowly dragged on and as time passed Saoirse's stomach slowly grew. The second heartbeat within her grew louder and it all became more real than ever. The six of them were all very excited as the arrival of the small vampire neared.

The government fell and continued to crumble. There was no leader and the country was falling apart together with other nations igniting their own revolutions. That was until the vampire population got in contact with the whole reason behind the revolution. The muse, the trigger, the legend - Saoirse. Saoirse and Harry, who so bravely had put themselves at risk to give vampires the freedom they deserved, were kindly asked to become new leaders of the nation only four months after the attack on the government.

They moved to the capital, London, to rule over both the supernatural and human world. Harry was quick to get Niall, Louis and Zayn by his side and sending out a search party for Liam. It was annouced that Saoirse would be crowned Queen of Great Britain and in charge of the human population, giving them protection and equal rights to vampires and witches. Harry was to be crowned King and ruler of the supernatural world keeping the worlds magic in order. Shortly after the coronation William Lucas Styles the Prince of Britain and Guardian of Light was born. His mission in life would be to hold up and continue to reign over the empire his parents had built.

Immediately after William's birth the royal wedding was falling into place. The citisens were just as excited for the wedding and everyone was talking about it. It would be broadcasted all over the world as the first ever supernatural royal wedding. The invitations had been sent out and it was all the rage. Tiny girls in the capital and all over Britain walked around with half of their hair up in a ponytail as the anticipation for the wedding increased.

And when the day had finally come everything was put on hold, giving Harry and Saoirse the moment of their lives. The one were they vowed to spend their lives together until the day they died. The world would be watching.