Anti-Adribug

Adrien: I'm sorry Marinette, but...I love someone else. But I also..-

Marinette: O-Oh would you look at the time, I gotta get back home. See you around.

The young bluenette kept her head down as she crossed the street and ran into the bakery, ignoring her parents, going up the stairs to her room. She closed the trapdoor, isolating herself as she flopped down onto the bed. Her kwami came out of her satchel and comforted her as best she could. "Marinette, are you ok? You haven't looked up since you laid down. I'm worried about you." She finally looked up.

Tears filled her eyes as she got up to be joined by the other kwamis who surrounded her. "Tikki, Was it wrong of me to aim so high even if I couldn't shoot that far? Was it wrong of me to think that we could both be together? Was it so wrong of me to think that I could ever live a normal life being Ladybug!? I have to sacrifice everything just to be there for the people, they have no doubt that I could one day fail to be their mantel.

I have a responsibility to the Parisians and I let them down, I'm letting everyone down. As Marinette, as a friend, as a daughter... But Ladybug, it seems as though no one hates her! Tikki, Spots On!" The kwami was sucked into her earring. She took off onto her balcony and went on the rooftop where Chat had set up his candle lit dinner a while back. She stood there, tears falling from her eyes.

She bit her lip as multiple emotions ran through her mind; anger, sadness, overwhelming pain, frustration, confusion. She clenched the railing tightly. "Come on, Shadow Moth, I'm Here. Let's Settle This Once And For All!" Her mind suddenly went dark as a familiar emblem appeared on her face.

Shadow Moth: Anti-Ladybug. You called for me, so I answered. You're conflicted with your emotions, let me help you.

Ladybug: This isn't what I wanted. Take your stupid powers back..-

Shadow Moth: Oh no, I thought you wanted to be freed from your responsibilities and high expectations.

She stopped in her place as her hands fell back at her side relaxing. She listened.

Shadow Moth: Much better. Here's my proposal, all you need is to give me the cat miraculous and everything will be fine. Once that's over, yours will be the last piece of my puzzle. This could be your chance of freedom, to be able to release the fair, the pain the suffering.
Now..off you go, my spotted bug.

Bubbles took over her entire body as she was made anew. She couldn't stop it from happening, she was too conflicted, confused in her head, her mind, as thoughts raced and debated on which was the right thing to do. Tears left her eyes as she took off swinging across the city towards the Eiffel Tower. "Citizens of Paris!" she began gaining everyone's attention. They all screamed, gossiped and coward beneath her words.

The news crew was quick to get there and recorded the entire scene.

Nadja: I'm Nadja Chamack bringing to you live footage from the Eiffel Tower where it seems that Ladybug had been akumatized. Is this another illusion, or is she the real one? If so, where's Cat Noir?

Ladybug: You Parisians don't understand the amount of sacrifices Chat and I have made just to save all of you. Paris needs to stand up for itself because time after time again, I need to put aside my private life for my superhero life. We are both kids and expect us to solve all of your problems. Not Anymore!

She called on her new powers, Lucky Charm! It was an entire canon that landed at the base of the Tower. She jumped down as the citizens screamed and ran around crazily. She shot her first blast and off it went across the city to the news tower. Black and red slime covered the entire thing. She shot another blast and there went the President's office, then the hotel, Arc de Triumph and so much more.