Chapter 66: Disagreement

Začít od začátku

The father and mother of the song did not know why Qu Fei acted like a demon. She also used Aiqi Qiyan as a shield. Professional actors also acted so badly. It was almost like everyone else was blind. The queen felt like she couldn't manage it. Finally she just said to the mother: "I think he was mixing up the entertainment circle and fooling his brains. He didn't mix up to make a big name. It's a terrible palace fighting game. I don't think he can do this, I have to learn about it. Don't be an artist. I'll honestly go to the company for an internship. I'm not allowed to use identity to talk about things. I think he can still be a young master."

So Qu Fei was locked up at home. Because of a little background in his family, his contract as an artist is quite favorable, and it is not difficult to cancel the contract immediately. Second-line entertainers, the announcement said more or less, but the Qufu made a speech, and it was difficult to receive new ones after that. Qu Fei was dissatisfied, but his arms could not be thighed. He could be mixed up to the second-line level. To a large extent, he was backed by Qufu's resources and preferential treatment. Now the music master has directly pinched his lifeline, and it is difficult for him to continue to maintain the second-line status without flop.

If it was the song father that made Qu Fei have no hope of rising, then Qi Yan's actions directly cut off the possibility of him staying in this circle.

Qi Yan did nothing else, but he also treated his own body with his own way of life. Qu Fei denigrated Shu Zimu twice, and Qi Yan simply let himself taste the taste of the exposed black material and the thousand people. .

Qu Fei smeared Shu Zimu's various remarks are fabricated false rumors, but Qi Fei's black material exposed by Qi Yan did not have any processed and down-to-earth evidence.

It only took a little time to dig out these black materials, because the sailor leader I found before was the object of Qu Fei's cooperation many times, and at the signal of Qi Yan, he quickly explained that Qu Fe had hired him to do it. Some bad things. In addition to self-hype and negative news that suppresses oneself, there are also a few who discredit other artists and competitors. And in the negative news about him that was suppressed, there are all kinds of things such as poor acting skills, big-name playing, rolling drama, dirty mouth cursing, cutting off other artist resources, and bullying others. After sorting out, just look at the number and frequency. A shocking feeling.

Qi Yan asked people to collect all these and then broke the news. After the news broke out, there was no need to buy a military black like Qu Fei.

Qu Fei is only a second-line entertainer, and the popularity is average. Although there are many black materials, it is not a negative news that can directly make a circle like drugs, so the popularity is still limited. But at least among the people who are concerned about the entertainment industry, Qu Fei's black material is widely advertised. Qi Yan didn't need to buy a navy, he just made a statement, condemned Qu Fei's discrediting Shu Zimu's behavior, and said he would severely blame him. Qi Yan's "derailment" incident hasn't completely passed, the other marketing numbers suddenly got the signal, and they have come to rub a wave of heat. In other words, it is to come down to Qufei.

The Qufu didn't mean Qu Fei, so at this time, almost no one except Qu Fei's fans spoke to Qu Fei. The topic of #曲斐滚出娱乐圈# was even more vigorous and impressed by fans of artists who had been maliciously discredited by Qu Fei.

As if it was only overnight, Qu Fei immediately dazzled from the star on the stage and turned into a gutter mouse that everyone shouted and shamed for being with him. Qufu didn't care about him, the brokerage company didn't care about him, and even made an announcement to deal with his snow storage. Qu Fei wanted to spend more money to buy a navy to reverse the situation, but no one was willing to take his orders.