"Tsukishimaaaaa!"

Tsukishima was glaring down at you. "We need to catch up with the others before we lose them!"

Tsukishima looked up and froze, he stopped walking.

Wait, where did they go?

His heart thumped hardly against his chest. You were still trying to get his arm off.

"Tsukishima, let me go!"

He now let go of your hand and looked around, doing a 360 turn.

"Shit," he mumbled.

You rubbed your arm and looked up the panicked blonde.

"What? Why? What's going on?"

"We lost our group!" Tsukishima gritted out.

"What?" You looked around the place.

You saw a candy shop, a spinning ride, you can still see the Joker funhouse. . . But there is no sign of Hinata, Kageyama, Yamaguchi or Yachi.

"You idiot! Why did you lose them!"

Tsukishima glared at you, his anger that he tried to keep now bubbling again.

"Why were you there in that stupid show! I only lost them because I came to get you!"

You were about to speak when he cuts you off.

"Do not ever blame your mistakes at me, learn to accept you're wrong! Instead of being grateful I came to get you, here you are complaining,"

You backed off.

Yes, you and Tsukishima fights a lot but it's nothing. In the end of the day, you will tease each other again. No hurt feelings.

But right now, it's serious.

The friendship, if friendship is not the right term for the both of then connection, is now slowly falling apart.

The teasing smirk or once in a blue moon, his rare smile is not displayed in his stupid handsome face.

You gulped.

"I'm sorry," you sighed.

Tsukishima cocked his head to the side. "What?"

"I'm sorry! This is all my fault!" My bit your lip.

Tsukishima sighed too. He patted your head before leaning down to whisper in your ear 

"That's fine. . .

Just be sure you'll pay me back,"

† † †

The two of you are now sitting on a bench, furiously tapping on your phones.

"Can you reach them?" Tsukishima asked, as he pressed his phone against his ear. Before he could hear the annoying 'sorry the number you have dialed is out of coverage area, please try again later,' he snatched his phone away from his ear.

"I can't! I don't have load!" You said. "I tried texting them through the Free Wi-Fi but they still haven't seen it!"

Tsukishima bit his lip, eyeing you secretly.

If he were to be honest, he liked it better if it's just the two of you going around.

TO TEASE YOU!