The Results of Training

~𝑌/𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉~

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Naruto shouted. "Wait!" I called to him. Naruto threw shuriken towards sensei, but he dodged and threw his own shuriken back at him.

Naruto jumped up yo avoid the shuriken. Sensei threw some more shuriken at Naruto while he was in mid air. Naruto created a shadow clone to pull him out of the way.

While this was all happening. Four of my chains were already underground, growing. Naruto's shadow clone transformed into a giant shuriken, he was about to throw it at him, but Kakashi-sensei grabbed his arm and head, stopping him. But my brother was waiting behind him with a kunai to his back, I couldn't tell which one was the shadow clone.

I put both my hands on the ground. "[Y/n]?" Sakura asked, curious as to what I was doing. "It's obvious you're as impatient as ever. You attacked before I could even have a chance to say start. Now let's do this properly." Kakashi-sensei stated.

Be careful with your next move, Kakashi-sensei. I narrowed my eyes at him. I saw him look at me. "That's right. I'll be ready for whatever move you make." I thought.

~𝐾𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑖 𝑃𝑂𝑉~

I stared at [Y/n]. "She's like a lion ready to pounce. I'll have to be extra careful with her around. Not to mention her sealing chains will be a problem for me." I thought.

She's as eager as her mother was..

~𝑌/𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉~

"Ready? Start." Kakashi-sensei said. "Chain compression!" I exclaimed. Four large chains rose from the ground. My brother quickly moved out of the way, his shadow clone disappearing. The chains wrapped around Kakashi-sensei and brought him to the ground, but he disappeared. My chains are a gold color now. They're stronger than they were, but still not strong enough.

My chains disappeared and I stood up. "A shadow clone." I said. "Naruto, ya' big dummy!" Sakura shouted. I looked around. Not up, not left, not right, and not behind. I looked at Sakura and saw she was looking around as well.

We looked at each other, and then the ground. We snickered before slamming our fists down on the ground. The ground broke open. I see we were both able to learn how to use our chakra to up our strength.

Kakashi-sensei was squatting under the debris with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

~𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑃𝑂𝑉~

"What the?!" Tsunade asked, shocked. "Told ya she'd surprise you." Jiraiya said. "You taught her how to use chakra enhanced strength?" Tsunade asked. "Nope, she taught herself." Jiraiya replied.

Tsunade stared at [Y/n]. "This kid's amazing.." she thought. "Ya know, she said she wants to acquire the byakugou." Jiraiya stated. "She wants to what?! Does she know how much training that requires?" Tsunade asked. "She knows. She's determined to acquire it by herself without help from anyone." Jiraiya said.

"Idiot. There's no way she'll be able to acquire it without my medical training." Tsunade said, firmly, crossing her arms. "I don't know, I'd beg to differ. She doesn't want the 100 healing. She just wants her chains to be stronger, as well as herself." Jiraiya stated. Tsunade's eyes went wide.

"So, she wants to be like grandma Mito, eh? Well, she has a great handle on her chakra control. Not to mention she has Uzumaki blood coursing through her veins." Tsunade stated. She smiled as she saw the determined look on [Y/n]'s face. "I guess I'll believe in the kid, for now." Tsunade said. "I guarantee you won't regret it." Jiraiya said, smiling at [Y/n].