Noah was kicked out of his office. The brought Derek inside and sat him on the couch while Scott stood in front of him, and the Stilinski siblings were at their fathers desk.

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek asked Scott, staring up at the older boy.

"There was an accident," Scott explained. "Okay? You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back."

As he was talking to Derek, Angelina leaned forward in the chair, looking down at the pile of papers on the desk. Towards the edge of the desk were two envelopes, one white, while the one under was a pink colour, and was from Eichen House.

She lightly tapped Stiles and pointed down to the envelope, both of them now more interested in that more than the conversation going on beside them.

Stiles slid the top envelope over some, revealing the large red words that read 'Second Notice'. Angelina sighed and leaned back in the chair, distracting herself by listening to the conversation again.

"Who is he? And she? Who are you?" Derek asked all at once, confusing himself with his own words.

Stiles, realizing they were looking at him, answered quickly. "Oh, we're the guys keeping you out of jail."

"Let us help you," Scott practically begged.

Derek shook his head and mouthed 'no', leaning forwards on the couch. "Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there," Stiles told Derek. "Not to mention my little sister," He pointed back to Angelina, who shrunk a the attention.

"Don't bring me into this," She grumbled, wanting to get out of this conversation right away.

Stiles continued. "You need to listen to us. And that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf man. You got that?"

"I'm fine as long as it's not on a full moon," Derek answered, making Angelina perk up in her seat.

"You still have trouble with controlling on full moons?" She asked quietly, not wanting to offend the werewolf.

"I said I'm fine."

The room went silent, Angelina gave up on trying to get to him and just fell back into the chair, playing with her fingers as she waited for someone to speak again. Seconds later, Stiles spoke up. "All right, you coming with us or not?"

"You want me to trust you?" Derek raised his eyebrows, something he clearly does no matter the age. "Where's my family?" He asked Scott.

The Alpha made eye contact with both siblings, the ceiling, the floor, and probably all the walls in the room before sighing. "There was a fire, and," He started to explain, seeing the fear in Derek's eyes. "They're not here anymore. They're fine. Just had to move out of Beacon Hills. And we're going to take you to them as soon as we figure out how to get your memories back."

The teenage boy, who sat on the couch, took a deep breath, trying to keep the tears at bay while he nodded in agreement. "Okay," He breathed out, making eye contact with Angelina. The girl smiled kindly at him before getting up and stepping out of the office, Stiles following right behind her.

"I want you to go home," He said to her. "We'll handle this part, I'll text you if anything happens, just get homework done."

Angelina furrowed her eyebrows but nodded. "Okay," She said slowly, walking away and soon she was out the door and on her way home.