Chapter 2

Disclaimer:
I don't own Pokemon or other artwork or media that was use in this story

"People speaking "

"Thought"

"POKEMON SPEAKING HUMAN LANGUAGE " (All big letters)

("Meowtic"): Pokemon speaking there language which only there trainer could understands

--------------------------------------------------

Ash stepped outside the door that connected their car to one closer to the front. It was much noisier and windler outside.

("Are you sure we can do this Ash? Not that I doubting you or anything but you know we just start our journey barely 2 weeks ago ever since we left home and now were gonna facing the group of criminals that hijacking at our very first train ride...) After a short moment of silence Noah speak again. (Not to mention that this situation is completely dangerous even for someone like you especially if you not becareful.) The cat pokemon asked his master in a concern tone.

Ash turn his gaze to Noah and nodded "I know what you mean my friend and thanks for your concern." He smiled at his partner. "And I really aware of all that but I think we'll be fine after all we have each others back no matter what happen" He said reassuringly then he turn his gaze back towards the door infront of them "We will face all of it together hand in hand going through every challenge and obstacle that awaiting us ahead of our journey and especially this situation were in now is one of them." He said with full of determination in his voice. "We've gotta get to the bottom of this whole thing, so there is no turning back now."

Both of them then looked down to see that the train was now crossing over water. The young mage and his pokemon looked at each other and gave reassuring nods as they crossed over to the next car. As they just right in front of door, they stopped in the tracks then the boy suddenly sense an presence right behind that door. So the boy close his eyes then open them again and his eyes glowing light blue colour as he do that he can see through it. He can see all of the people inside the car. On his vision he can see silhouettes of people in there and also can feel their emotions as well. Most of them is their anxiety, fear and he can also feel an ill intents from one of the silhouette that standing in there and he don't like it at all.

Ash opened the door a crack slowly peek inside. a thuggish looking man with two large black canine-like Pokemon that known as Houndoom stood in the car with all of the passengers tied up.

A young girl with long wavy white hair with light blue colour tips, she appeared to be teenager, not too far from Ash's age. who sat tied up on the ground at the man's feet. She wore black sneakers, baggy pants, and grey shirt under brown trench jacket with a black barrette hat. with her silver eyes glared up at him. "Why are you doing this?" She demanded.

The man looked down to her and smirked slightly. "Times are getting tougher for most people, little girl. Everyone needs to fine some way to make extra dough..."

Her glared narrowed and she shouted to him with a hatred burning behind her voice. "That's what this is all about?! You're pathetic! Even the criminal these days are just getting to be cowards more and more each passing day! You and your goons will never get away with this."

The man's smirk fled and he glared at her. "Houndoom" as soon he said that, both of the canine Pokemon got near the young girl soon they growl at her and their mouth start smoking a little bit, threatening to release a flamethrower towards the girl if she try anything, and upon seeing the terror on her face, grew pleasure and smile maliciously. "You little brat, I bet you won't say that again when I have them to burn you into a crisp."