Finding out

Your Pov:

you looked up and saw Ryan Butler he just looked at you like you had grown a third eye. you quickly got back up and was about to put your hood back up when he grabbed you hand and let your hood fall down again. he said who did this to you abby (he also used to be your friend) u- like you care u left me he then said abby that dosent mean i dont care about u here come with me and ill get u some ice for that fine u finally said fine after arguing for a few minutes so u guys walked to his house when u guys walked in you heard someone ask why hes back then in walked just and chaz and they just stopped dead in their tracks and stared at you u-whatt!! chaz- why r their bruises on your face like someone puched and slapped u u-..... ryan-come on lets get u some ice for those u--okkk u walkd into the kitchen and ryan got u some ice in a towel with justin and chaz following behind him then u put it on your eye and they all stared at you u- whatt its not like u havent ever seen me before justin- yeah we no and im sorry that i we just left u like that u- well u didnt seem sorry before what makes you so sorry now? chaz- abby weve always been sorry for doing that but your dad kinda told us that if we were ever seen talking to you again it would not be pretty u-ohh ryan- omg it was your dad that did this to you wasnt it u-ummm kinda.. well yeah it was chaz-- that little..... u- why r u so mad chaz its not like u cared before ever so why now??? chaz- welll the thing is u see u-just spit it out already and tell me. chaz----.....

what does chaz say? ind out in the next chapter also the song for this one is mean by taylor swift

also im so srry i didnt post sooner but i was super busy but yeah thx for readin and ill post more tommorrrow probably