Remeber chapter 1

Your pov:

i had just gotten home from working. when i walked through the door i could smell the beer my dad had been drinking. When i heard him screm my name i walked into the living room and saw him standing there with a beer bottle in his hands. he yelled at me for not coming home sooner.and i tried to tell him i was at work. but as soon as i opened my mouth to speak he slapped me. it stung so back. i just stood their and tried not to cry cause i knew if i ddi he would just hit me worse. then he punched me kicked me and slapped me so many times i lost count. after he was done he walked out the door and i heard the car start up and speed away. i then slowly crawled my way to my room and cried myself to sleep. the next morning when i woke up i was so sore and i could barly walk so i quickly took a shower and put on jeans and a purple t-shirt with black converse and a hoodie to hide my bruised face. I tip-toed out of the house and started walking to school. the day passed slowly with people calling me names cause i didnt take my hood off at all. after school i made my way to this scheluded part of the park i found one day when i was trying to get away from my dad and thought back to the days when my mom was alive and my best friend was here and the fun we used to have together at hockey games. i hadnt been to a game in 11 years. when i was five. im now 16 and all alone. well except for the man i have to call my dad. I so wished i didnt cause this has been going on for 10 years right after my mom died this started i just wish my mom was back i miss her so much i also miss my best friend so much i still cant believe even after my dad told him we coudnt be friends anymore he just stopped talking to me at school. but i will never forget waht those to told me to remember NEVER SAY NEVER BUT ALWAYS SAY FOREVER so i will always remmeber them to the most by that saying.

thx for reading everyone i will update almost everyday. also the song concrete angle by martina mcbribe is perfect for this chapter so please go listne to it and yeah comment and like. thanks guys.