One Love Chapter 2

YOUR POV:

after i left the park i went and got something to eat from Mcdonalds and then went home luckly when i got there he wasnt their so i luckly didnt get hit that night. the next morning i was able to cover up the bruises on my face so i put on a pair of jeans and a black top with a white cropped jacket. And then i set off for school when i got their i went to my locker and saw chaz walk by he used to be friends with me when me and justin were friends i had always had a crush on him i just wish he woudve not abbanded me when justin did. i cried for weeks about that now im stuck loving him from afar. but i miss him so much (skip to after school) after school i walked to work. i work at this ice cream shop. right when i was about to get off chaz, ryan, and justin walk in. well i guess hes back. then they walk up and i take their order they leave without even reconising me. i just cant believe that my old bff just completly forgot about me. after they left my shift was over so i went home i saw that his car was home so i tried to sneak in so he woudnt hurt me but as soon as i opened the door he grabbed my arm and dragged me inside and begin to hit, punch, kick, and slap me so much. i wasnt even able to walk so i just layed their. the next morning i slowly rolled over and relized i was still on the living room floor so i slowly got up and limped to my room took a shower got dressed in jeans, t-shirt, and a hoodie covering my face. as i was walking to school someone ran into me and as i was falling i felt my hoodie fall off i could only think that now whoever bumped into me could see my bruised face thats when i heard whoever it was gasp thats when i looked up and saw........

srry for the cliffhanger but gotta keep you guys wonderin. also the song for this one is calling all angels by train and thx for readin so comment and like and fan and yeah but as long as you guys read it im happy with just that