Part 17

"Daddy you can leave", Michelle said pushing Cajuan out the door. They came over this morning so I could do her hair and just hang out with each other.

"Alright alright I'm leaving. Be good alright"

"Okay, I love you daddy", she stopped pushing him and hugged his leg.

"I love you to Milkshake. I'll see you in a little bit alright"

"Okay", I smiled and when he left I locked the door.

"So what do you want done to your hair pretty girl?"

"Umm I don't know however you want to do it as long as it looks pretty"

"Alright I think I have something in mind but you know I have a little daughter and so she might cry while I'm doing your hair", she looked at me and gasped.

"Can I see her?"

"Yeah I'll bring her in", I went to the back and I picked Janiyah up making her stir in her sleep a little bit.

"She's so cute. Can I have her?", I looked at her laughed.

"She's a lot to handle. How about you help me take care of her and see if you change your mind"

"Okay. Orr you can just let me have her and then you can get another baby", she said putting her hands up making s cute face.

"Hmm let's try my way first"

"Okay if you want that"

I chuckled and I put Niyah in her chair that rock side to side. And I got a comb and brush to do Michelle's hair. I bought a bunch of new combs and brushes but I haven't used any since I really haven't had to.

"Are you tender headed mamas?"

"What does that mean?"

"It means it's hard to do your hair because your head will hurt when I do it"

"Oh, I don't know. When mommy and daddy do it yeah it hurts but whenever my mom took me to a salon it didn't"

"Okay well I'm gonna try not to make it hurt alright"

"Okay"

I took a piece of her hair and combed the end working my way up to the top and she just sat there. I put on The Princess and the Frog for her to watch while I combed her hair out and then I went to wash it.

I deep conditioned her hair and she has real good thick, soft hair. And it's curly like mines so I had all the stuff for her hair.

It took 4 and a half hours to do though because she'd need a break, I'd need a break and Janiyah would cry sometimes needing something. Michelle was tired of hearing her cry so much so she said she didn't want her anymore. I just laughed.

"What you want to eat Michelle?"

"Chicken. I love chicken"

"Alright chicken it is", I just put in cartoons for her to watch and she laid down on the couch after I put her hair up and then somebody knocked on the door.

I wiped my hands and looked through the peephole seeing it was my babies.

"Hey Tiana, awe let me see my little man", I took the baby from her and she came in with King and Jr. walking behind her.

"Hey girl what you in here doing?"

"Just talking to my neighbor's daughter Michelle. I just got done with her hair"

"Oh okay. Awe she is adorable", she said coming in sitting down on the couch next to Michelle putting KJ in her lap and King sat down next to her.

"She is. She's something else to and she's funny. You guys want something to eat?"

"No we just ate", King said sittin back.

"Oh okay, y'all got my lil man out already", I said looking at him smiling.

"Yeah I'm tired of being in the house. I did that with Junior and ugh I'm not doing that again. Plus it's baby safe over here"

"It is since it's all about the babies now"

"Yeah, I still can't believe I have two kids though"

"Well you have sex unprotected you're gonna get babies", I sat patting my little mans back and bouncing a little.

"I know. I'm about to go use the bathroom I'll be right back", Tiana got up and I looked at Michelle and she was knocked out. Her mouth was open and she was snoring. I just chuckled and stood up.

"Here, I'm about to go lay her down in tha back", I said giving Kadyr to him.

"Alright", I picked her up taking her to my room and I laid her down on my bed and put blanket on over here. I cracked the door and I sat back down in the living room.

"Have you talked to Tiny?"

"Not today. We not on the best terms right now"

"I kno he told me. So you really was gone start stripping?"

"Yeah but I can't since Larelle trippin. I can't strip cause he gone trip"

"You don't need to know way it's no point and you can do better with yo life"

"I know it's just I'm trying to do something to bring in money but now I'm scared to even leave the house honestly and I'm glad you're here"

"Wait why you scared to leave the house?"

"Because I got a phone call last night and they were saying I'll pay for making a promise I didn't keep and because I disappointed them. I don't know who it came from or who I made a promise to because I honestly can't remember"

"Well I need you to really think about it because I'm a handle that sh*t"

"Thanks King but I honestly don't know"

"Do you think it's Killion?"

"No, I didn't promise that boy anything and if I did he would've spoke up a long time ago"

"Alright well cross him out. What about that lil girl, anybody from her?"

"I only know her dad and no. That wouldn't even make sense, and if he gne threaten me why would he let his daughter be with me?"

"Hey, expect the unexpected people are crazy out here"

"Yeah that's true but I hate that saying"

"What expect the unexpected?"

"Yes, that's the stupidest saying. If I expect something to be unexpected then it not unexpected. So really it's expect the most distinctive things to happen"

"Okay girl with the big vocabulary. But have you talk to anybody else. You need to really think about it. Think back to the past few weeks with everybody you've seen", it took me a minute and I finally realized who it is.

"I know who it is and it's not my fault. I forgot and..."