Part 15

"Hey Darius. Thank you for the flowers, they're beautiful", I smiled wiping my face.

"You're welcome ma. So how does everything feel you know since the baby?", he asked talking about my coochi.

"It hurts and I'm not getting pregnant again. My princess is beautiful though, I love her", I smiled.

"Awe this is her?", he asked going beside her.

"The one and only"

"She's beautiful, hey Tiana. Hey mama"

"Hey Darius", they simultaneously said. I looked back at my princess and Darius put his finger in his hand and she wrapped her little hand around it. Everything about her makes me happy.

"Can I hold her?"

"Yeah just make sure your hands are clean and yo clothes are clean too"

"Dang you definitely a new mother. Of course my clothes are clean"

"Alright cause I know you smoke..."

"Nah, I used to. My lady got me to stop and do better"

"Oh really? Well then you need to keep her around"

"I am, I'll let you meet her one of these days", after he washed his hands he picked Janiyah up and it was so cute.

"Well baby I'm about to go and get cleaned up I'm getting tired but I will be back here later on alright", my mom said standing up.

"Okay and thanks again mom for being here for me"

"You're welcome baby. Bye Tiana, bye Darius", she said after she kissing my head.

"Bye", Tiana got comfortable in my bed and she cuddled up next to me and fell asleep.

"You two have the craziest friendship I've ever seen", Darius chuckled sitting down with my baby.

"Why you say that?"

"Because y'all are just too close. Like she look like yo girl instead of yo bestfriend"

"Tuh, boy bye. This my girl forever and she just fell asleep. This not even weird"

"Yes it is. But it's whatever I know girls be girlfriends for real"

"Whatever", I laughed.

I talked to him for a little while and I watched him play with Janiyah but then I went to sleep. When I woke up Darius was knocked out on the couch and my baby was back in her little bed. I got up slowly walking to the bathroom and I looked a mess. I went to my bag and I brushed my hair into a pony tail with a side bang and I washed my face. I got in the shower but I got out when I heard Janiyah start crying.

I slipped back on a new robe with some pajama pants and I picked her up.

"Awe what's the matter?", she started crying a little more and I think that's her hungry cry. I've been trying to listen because each cry is different. "Is my baby hungry? I think she is I think she is", I laid in the bed and I pulled my boob out and I put a cover over her and I helped her latch on.

"Oww Niyah", she scratch me a little and then she closed her eyes and started eating. I looked at her for a little while and then somebody knocked on the door.

"Come in", I was still looking at my princess and then I felt a dip in the bed making me look up and see Killion. "Why are you here?"

"Because I wanna be"

"Can you leave please, you don't want your daughter and I don't want you. I want no ties to you. I'm growing and doing you, good bye"

"Why when you miss me. I'm yo first everything and you always..."