𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Începe de la început

"I hope you enjoy yourself baby. Dress nicely, it is Christmas after all." Seonghwa said.

"I know, I love you, see you when you get back." Yeosang said before he hung up.

Seonghwa place down his phone down and looked at the others.

"I think I'm gonna throw up." Seonghwa said causing both Hongjoong and Haknyeon to rush towards him.

💍

Yeosang placed his phone back on the side table and laid on his back, staring at the ceiling. Chanhee had called him telling him that they are going to spend the day out, which means he had to wear something stylish yet comfortable since it was Christmas.

Letting out a huff, Yeosang wiggled out of the bed then made his way to the closet. He started at one end and ended at the next, not finding anything to wear. He was about to go back to the room when he was an outfit on a hanger, hanging against the cupboard. Making his way towards it he saw a sticky note stuck to it and smiled.

"Chanhee had informed me before hand that he would be taking you out today so that you don't miss me too much. I hope this outfit is both stylish and comfy my pup, I love you
- Seonghwa"

Yeosang smiled after he read the note. Putting it aside he took off the covering and smiled widely at the outfit Seonghwa got for him. It was perfect for today. It was a yellowish brown inner shirt with a light brown trench coat and a pair of slim fit, stretchy waisted plaid pants.

Yeosang looked at the time then got into the bathroom. He took a long soothing bath, having small conversions with his babies in between. He finished and dried himself before wearing his outfit for the day. While he was doing his hair his phone rang.

"Hello." He answered with a smile.

"Did you have breakfast yet?" Seonghwa asked.

"Not yet, I getting dressed- speaking off, thank you for the outfit Master." Yeosang said smiling down at his phone, even though Seonghwa couldn't see him.

"I'm happy you liked it. Make sure and have breakfast before you leave, even if it's some fruit." Seonghwa stated.

"I will, I thought you'd be busy." Yeosang said as he wore his ring and a chain to match.

"I am I just took a few minutes to check in with you." Seonghwa said and Yeosang could have hear his smile.

"Thank you Hwa. I love you." Yeosang said with a smile.

"I love you too pup. See you later my love."  Seonghwa said.

"See you later Master." Yeosang replied before the call ended.

He looked through the draw with his and Seonghwa's watched before taking a brown one to wear. Once he was dressed he wore his shoes and took his phone before heading down stairs.

"Oh, where are you of to Mr. Handsome?" Mrs. Park asked with a smile.

"Chanhee is taking me out today until Seonghwa comes back." Yeosang informed her with a smile.

"That's nice. Look at you bump, it's stunning." She said as he passedher hand over it.

"Thank you mom." Yeosang said before giving her a hug, "Are there anymore fruit bowls?" He then asked as he walked into the kitchen.