It's a Small World (Arc 3)

Start from the beginning

When I opened the bag, I only found few bandages, bread and money inside of it, no bottle filled with lazarus or USB stick with important league information. Either she took those two and dropped the bag to distract me or she didn't have them at all to begin with.

2014
Gotham City
Na na na na Batcave

Third POV

Camera zoomed into the screen of batcomputer as recording of  Batman and Nightwing chasing Red Hood was  playing on the screen.

Dick: He's got some moves, huh.

Dick said as he was laying on medical bed while Alfred was tying bandages around his injured right leg. It's safe to say that their plan worked horribly.

Dick: As much as I hate to be labor a point-

Alfred: And still it is often exactly what you do.

Alfred interrupted as he grabbed his leg so he would stop moving his injured leg around while the butler tried to bandage it.

Dick: I'm chatty, it's part of my charm.

Dick explained himself as Alfred finished bandaging his leg.

Dick: I'm saying that our boy here has some skills. He's been trained and trained well.

Dick stated as he was talking about the Red Hood.

Dick: Like right there. He sliced the cable off his ankle before it went taut.

Dick "Captain Obvious" pointed his finger at the clip which was present on the computer. Like he said, Red Hood was slicing the cable.

Dick: You don't just do that. That has to be practiced and learned

Bruce: And then there's the knife.

Bruce spoke up as he stared at the screen infront of him, constantly replaying the same clip.

Dick: What about it?

Dick asked Bruce as he didn't know what he meant.

Bruce: You know many knives that can cut my lines?

Bruce asked Dick as he turned to look at him.

Dick: Not many.

Dick answered as he started to understand why he asked.

Bruce: No, not many.

Bruce repeated as he returned his focus on the clip, observing the knife as he was trying to recognize it.

Dick: Well look. We obviously have got ourselves a player which- ahh

Dick hissed as he put his hands on his leg on which he accidentally tried to stand onto few seconds ago.

Bruce: Alfred, take him home.

Bruce ordered which didn't sit well with the first boy wonder.

Dick: Bruce, I can still help.