Night At The Museum (Arc 2)

This chapter will be again, 3k long which i didn't expect but here you go. A Valentine Gift from me if your reading this on Sunday. (No homo)

1 day after last chapter...

Your POV

You: You tried it again?

I asked Damian as we both were going towards the batcave, Bruce called us-or me for a special patrol.

Damian: It's bad enough he won't let me out in public as his son. The least he could do is let Robin have a life.

Damian stated as he typed the code which opened the secret door, revealing the staircase which led to the batcave.

You: If you would listen to him, you would have been out as Robin.

I replied as we walked down the stairs. Ever since that day when Dollmaker was thought to be killed by Damian, he have been house arrested by Bruce to no patrol for a while. At first he didn't mind it, but lately he felt trapped for to long for his liking.

Damian: I have, but he doesn't trust me.

Damian said frustrated.

You: That's the thing, he doesn't trust anyone. You have to either listen to him or trust him.

I replied by stating the fact to Damian.

Damian: How can he make someone listen to him, by fear?-I'm not scared of him. He needs to trust me if he wants me to trust him, trust works both ways...

Damian argued, stated a fact and hissed a little at me. 'Sometimes i forget we been lecatuared by same masters...' Damian then turned to look at me with narrowed eyes.

Damian:...Even you don't trust me either.

Damian hissed at me as he fasted up his pace down the stairs. I was left speechless. Not wanting to talk about it anymore, I sighed and followed Damian down the stairs.

When we walked down into the batcave, we saw Bruce with a blowtorch and was working on something. He paused to stare at us for a secend and then he went back to work. I walked up to Damian who had his hand on a scanner, turning the batcomputer on.

BC: Accessing: open file on Anton Schott, a.k.a. Dollmaker.

Batcomputer spoke as the images and his file started to appear on the gigant screen.

BC: Dollmaker deceased.

The batcomputer added, which made me think back to that night when i saw Damian staring into the woods, and behind him the dead body of the Dollmaker. Damian then pressed the one of the buttons.

BC: case closed.

Computer said, letting us know that the case of Dollmaker was done. Damian then turned to look at Bruce while i went to change into my suit.

Damian: If that had been me or Y/N dead in one of those cages... Would you have killed him then?

Damian asked Bruce, making me sigh knowing the answer on that question.
Jason Todd, the secend Robin. Killed and tortured by Joker 4 years ago in Bosnia. What did Bruce do? Just put Joker back into Arkham.

Bruce: We have to be better than our baser instincts.

Bruce replied on his question as he put His blowtorch down on the ground. As i was putting my suit on, i truned to look at Damian for a secend and i saw him sigh.