Suddenly, the stomping feet from upstairs drew Kangmin's attention and he immediately run to another smiley face that smiling really happy and it makes Kangmin mad.

With a knife in his hand, he quickly aim it at it's chest. But, it's too fast than what he expected, the smiley face got to avoid his thrust and is holding his hand.

But, he will never give up now. There is too late to give up. Then, he push the smiley face until it suddenly slipped down the stairs.

He get down the stairs and getting closer to that smiley face. That smiley face seems suffering from back pain and Kangmin's laughing hysterically before....

'Chak!'.

Another target, cleared. There is three more that he have to overcome.

He try to find them from each of the room until he finally smiled psychotically after found another target from the room upstairs.

He's heading to it while it's facing to the back. He thought that this is his chance to stab it but it suddenly turned to the back and got to hold Kangmin's hand.

Kangmin's crunching his eyebrows since this smiley face seems to be more stronger than the others. If the smiley faces that he fought before according to the level, then he have to fight this smiley face to succeed to another level.

"Kangmin! Get yourself together!!!".

Kangmin froze.

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝐼𝑡'𝑠.... 𝐺𝑦𝑒 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔? 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛.... 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛?".

"Geumanhae, Kangmin ah...".

Kangmin lower his head where that smiley face stood after get stabbed at it's thigh.

"It's... It's hurt....".

Seeing that smiley face's suffering have made Kangmin more satisfied. He's truly sure that he's fighting with smiley face and he can made it to another level if he stab it for the last time.

Kangmin slowly approaching it as it's trying to crouch to run from Kangmin.

Kangmin hold it's legs since it's getting too far from him but suddenly, his face got kicked and it's suprisingly hurt. His face finally drawn by his own blood.

But, he have grown up now. He can't be fooled anymore. Now, he knows that he can feel pain in dreams too. Even he can see blood and torturing in dreams too.

Without wondering anymore, while it's trying to crouch endlessly, Kangmin run to it and immediately....

'Chak!'.

The blood purched to his face and his lips drawn a smile.

"Heh... If i know it's this easy..... I'll never experience this f*cking bullsh*t with an assh*le smiley faces. That bastard... Now i know how to kill ya.... Wait for it. Two more left, then i'll be free".

Kangmin step outside and get to downstairs since there is nobody upstairs.

As he reached a dead body at the end of the stairs, he can feel the coldness. And he hates it.

"Why is it too cold?", Kangmin's wondering alone.

He turn to another dead body at the kitchen and immediately feel the temperature.

"I- It's cold... It is... Too cold...", Kangmin fell to his knees.

He's feeling afraid again. The coldness that he hates and it's have made him afraid.

But, just a minute later, Kangmin smiled again.

"Ah.... What a dumbass. I'm in dream. Of course everything's cold. Moreover, this is smiley faces. They're not as warmth as my friends...", he's laughing alone by his own dumbfounded.

But then.... He heard a keys clinking at the outside of the house.

He immediately grab his knife back and heading to the door.

He's waiting infront of the door with an excited face. He's excited to move to another level. He's excited to feel free again. If he can have a wonderful moment with his friends again without disturbance, he can sacrifice everything for it.

As soon as the door opened.....

'Chak!'.

He smiled as he saw the smiley face turned to pain face. He's satisfied enough.

But then.... The smiley face fell down and the things bought by it crased to the floor. It bend it's body to Kangmin. It's hugging Kangmin. And at this moment..... He realize, that smiley face's body is....

Warm.