ʷᵃʳᵐ ᵘᵖ (𝐈)

"Aaarrgghh!!! Stop chasing me!!!", Kangmin's running really hard until he fell several times and continue to running again.

He's running nonstop although he can tell that he's really tired and he can faint anytime now.

"Stop!! Please!! I'm begging yoouuuu!!!", Kangmin's screaming as he's sick of running away.

"Ahk!!", Kangmin stumbled by something and fell down by his knees.

The mp3 in his hand also fell down and crashed on the floor. He hurt his knees because of falling down just now. He bend on his bag and facing that figures.

Kangmin's crying over again. Begging that thing that only him can see it.

"Jebalyo... Stop chasing me.... Stop haunting me like this.... I'm sick of running away.... I'm sick of hallucinating.... I'm sick of all of your games.... I'm not your toy... It's not fun watching me suffering like this..... It's not.... That fun...", Kangmin's rubbing his eyes. He's crying really hard although he can feel that it's hard to breath right now.

"Where are you gonna run to? What did you run for? You know that we're in you , right? Wherever you ran to, however hard you begged, we're still here. We can't even go away. We're in you. We're you. How can you be this hard to understand this?".

"Hhehh... Heehh.. Ani. I am me and you're not in me. You're not me!", Kangmin's shaking his head really hard.

"No matter how hard you try to deny it. This is our destiny. We are meant to be together. We're in you. You're our house. Didn't you realize yet? The voices that talking to you and only you can hear it were not from that figures. Our voices is in you".

Kangmin continue shaking his head hard as to deny that figures explanation.

"The figures were what you want to see us. You see us as smiley faces. You see us as your friends. You're the one who created that figures. You're the one who placed your friend's faces to describe us. You're the one who playing with you're imagination".

"Stop it!!! It's not my fault!! Stop blaming me!!".

"What can we do if it's the reality of your life? You know who made you became like this? It's on you. You've made yourself suffering and you're the one who blamed yourself. Don't you embarrased to ask us to stop but the truth is you're the one who's controlling it?".

"Shut up, b*tches!! What a nonsense...", Kangmin sighed while rummaging his hair.

The pain in his head that he thought can be released by massaging, surprisingly was a pain that he never been feel before. The dizziness that have enough to made his eyeballs fall into his head. The pain that have made his ears ringing nonstop. The pain that have made his body feels like the weakest in the world.

But, the figures didn't feel anything and continue to speaking.

"You're keeps asking us if we can stop. If we can shut up our mouth. But, it's all on you, don't you know? You're keeps imagining that we're talking with you. Moreover, it's a negative talk".

Kangmin paused. He's trying to take a deep breath, clear up his mind and... His eyes widen. His lips opened as he's shocked. His pain and dizziness suddenly disappeared and..... He can finally..... Shut their mouth.

He lower his head. Now, that he realized that..... Everything is up on him.

"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑚 𝑖.... 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝? 𝐴𝑚 𝑖.... 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛? 𝐼'𝑚.... ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝐻𝑒ℎ.... 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝. 𝐴𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡, 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑚.... 𝐴𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡, 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒".

Kangmin reached Yongseung's mp3 that have broken. He put it in his bag that he knows everything in it must have broken too because he bent on it earlier.

He crouched on the floor to find the small spot of lights. He sat there while hugging his legs. He bumped his head between his legs.

Now that mp3 have broken, the only thing he can hear just birds chirping, some kinds of creature's moving there. It was too quite even every sound are echoing in that wide empty building.

"Hurmm... Hmm... Hurmmm....".

His humming sound the only thing he can entertain himself. It was too quite. He's too scared of the silence. Yongseung's song is the only songs he can remembered and humming to it to fill the silence.

The tears dropped.... Again and again. Between his legs, the only thing he can see only the floor below him that have decorated by his own tears.

He's holding his hands tightly. He hugged his legs tightly. He don't want to imagine anything again. Even surrounding him, he don't want to be aware anymore.

He's tired. He's sick of everything. He's alone and he's afraid of being alone. It's quite and he hate it. He's humming and it's the only way to get the scared feeling and the hate of quite feeling released.

"~ Even if the familiar days change, would i look at the same place ~".

"~ Oh, stay with me even if it seems endless ~".

"𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑚𝑖𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑒. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖 𝑎𝑚. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑜 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑠....

𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒....

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒....

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢".

Suddenly, someone came to him. As soon as the steps stop infront of him, he can feel.... The warm hug again.

Kangmin slowly raise his head. His face is wet from his own tears. His facial expression, everyone can tell that he's desperate. He can't do anything than desperately waiting for someone to find him.

"Hyung...!", he bend his body hardly on that someone who hugged him earlier.

He hugged that someone tightly like he can't hug him again in the future. He finally can find his only hope.

Then, someone hug them. And the others hug them too. They're all hugging each other and the only thing he can feel right now is.... Warmth spreading.