One and the other

03

2 years later

"Seungcheol!" his friends called out his name. He went towards them and sat at the restaurant table. "Jeonghan!" seungcheol hugged his friend who he haven't seen in a while.

"I was really shocked to hear that you are going to get married. You really are old now." Seung Kwan teased his friend, earning loud cheers from the group. "Well, where is the invitation?" seungcheol asked.

Jeonghan handed him the invitation which made seungcheol's smile drop. While the others were having a blast, all he could hear was the silence of his heart. There, was her name, the girl he loved for 10 years, getting married to someone he knew.

"You are marrying Yubin?" seungcheol voice wasn't loud enough, but the whole group went silent when they heard her name. "Yeah," jeonghan spoke in a nonchalant way.

"Yubin,  Choi yubin?" Mingyu was shocked, to hear the name of his friend's ex-girlfriend, written as the name of the bride by his other friend.

"That's good." the silence embraced the 13 boys as they all remained how they were when they first met.

"I told you, If you let her go, I will make sure to find her." jeonghan spoke, making seungcheol look directly at him. "No need to remind me that."

"You are invited to our wedding. Do attend it."