C H A P T E R - 3

Start from the beginning

M : huh!

K : I....... mean........ uh- since your my cadet so waise my girl.....

Karan turned his head in embarrassment and mentally scolded and cursed himself for his stupidity! Whereas Monami blushed and looked down while continuing to eat her breakfast!

They had their breakfast and then Monami got up to keep her plate on the table after which she turned back and simultaneously Karan got up and they banged into each other!

Due to this sudden force Karan couldn't balance himself and he fell on the bed and trying to grip himself he wrapped his arms onto Monami's waist and pulled her in as well and she was too shocked to react!!

They landed on the bed with Monami on top of Karan! Monami was Staring into his eyes with the same piercing gaze and intensity as his eyes were showing!!!!

The window flung open and cold breeze flew in pushing Monami's hair strands all over her face
The hairs disturbed her eyes and she tried blowing them off her......
Karan noticed it and signed her to stop doing so!
He brushed his fingers over her face and she closed her eyes and shivered under his touch!!
He noticed it but thought she was shivering due to the cold-wind blowing from the window!!!!

He tucked her hair strands and she opened her eyes and looked at him staring back at her with an unknown feeling in his eyes!!

M : *in mind* (Gosh his stare is intoxicating!!
Anyone could get drowned in this stare!!)

K : are you okay? *Deep Voice*

M : ye....s.......

His breath was fanning all over her face when he was talking and she clearly was flushed!!
She tried to hide it but she couldn't!!!!

Karan got up while helping Monami stand!

K : Main chalta hoon!

M : ya.... Yes

Karan left from there smiling at what had just happened!!

K : *in mind*(main janta hoon Rani Sahiba tum udaas ho but wait till I change that frown to a smile)

The rest of the day went just like that with Monami reminicising all the moments that happened today and sighed down to read her book....

While Monami was remembering all her moments and reading her book she received a text message from the bank
*********************************************
Dear customer
Your account A/C XXXXXXXXXXXX4985 has been debited with ₹20,000
Please enter details to check Lcu.ngl@IBDbank.com
*********************************************
She remembered all that her father had told her and she started tearing up again!!!!
Then suddenly out of no where Sanju came to the room and Monami immediately wiped her tears......  When she enquired Sanju asked Monami to accompany her for shopping!
Monami was shocked as it was Sanju who was asking her!! That too for shopping! She agreed and they got ready and left.....

They went on Sanju's bike and rode like it was their day out!!
The ride soothed her mood down and she enjoyed her ride and shopping time to her hearts content.....
Turns out Sanju was a really nice partner to go for a shopping trip!!!
Firstly she had amazing sense of humor and secondly she had a bike and thirdly she was someone who would keep you engaged with her fashion theories and jokes!!!

YES SHE DOES JOKE!!!!

M : *in mind* (Sid kya choice hain tera)

They even had street food for lunch!!!

It had been so long since she had eaten street food, the last time was on her 11th birthday with her mom
The last time ever and after that incident she never had the courage to do and eat whatever she did with her mumma, But now since Sanju didn't know that and had forced her she ate it and it brought tears to her eyes......