"Oh I need a notepad!" He scrambled onto his feet and dug around for a pen and some paper. This would be a long night.

---

After hours of researching, Loki applied for three jobs. Tomorrow he would get an email hopefully, so he ran his hands through his short locks. The black hair curled nicely.

BZZ

Loki picked up his phone and saw a message from Tony, they had been texting earlier, and Loki had stopped responding for a while. Now, when he opened up his phone, was a picture of him and his friend Natasha, both of them had on serious expressions and were watching a show called Supernatural. Tony had put below it: Found a new show, we are hooked. #season2 -TS

I see that, tell Natasha I say, 'hello.'

Will do. -TS

***

"Loki says hi."

"Tell him I say hello too." Tony texted Loki back, they had gotten a few episodes into Season 2 by now, and Tony and Natasha still were comparing characters.

"Natasha who's hotter, Dean or Sam?" Tony asked, Natasha erupted into laughter, "I'm being dead serious, Natasha."

"Which makes," She laughter harder, "this better!" Natasha laughed for a long time, Tony even had to pause the show because every time she looked at him, she would start up again.

"What did you eat?" Tony asked also starting to laugh, she took a few deep breaths and sobered up. In fact it looked and sounded like she hadn't been laughing at all.

"I'm sorry, I get really giggly at this hour usually if I'm still awake. Honestly, I should be getting home. I'll see you in the morning, thanks for letting me bum at your house today." She got up, taking her garbage and throwing it out, then slipping on her sneakers.

"Bye, Natasha!" He yelled, collecting his own trash.

"Bye, Tony!" She called back. It must have stopped raining a while ago because he walked out in time to see her, and she didn't have an umbrella or any type of cover, and outside he couldn’t see the rain drops by the street lights.

He walked into the living room and picked up his phone.

You and Natasha are very photogenic.

Tony smiled, it was true. She looked very nice in pictures, always did.

Thanks, I try. -TS

I look miserable in photos.

Send me one right now, prove it to me. -TS

Do I have to?

Now you do. -TS

Pic for a pic?

Deal. -TS

Loki sent Tony a picture of himself, it was above him and pointed down. The taller man looked very tired, bags under his eyes, but he had an award winning, heart-melting smile, a green t-shirt, and curly black hair.

You look fantastic. -TS

No! Send me one of you now, that was the deal.

Fine. -TS

In return, Tony sent a picture exactly the same way, only he was standing. Brown hair that hadn't been styled, uncombed beard, black sweatpants, and a gray sweatshirt.

Still look better than me.

Hardly. So what are you up to at this hour?-TS

Looking for a new job.

Sounds fun, what're you applying for?-TS

A graphic design job.

Well, I'm sure all of them will want you.-TS

So do I.

They will. Well, I'm going to let you sleep, plus I need sleep. Night, Loki. -TS

Night.

Tony turned everything off, turned on the alarm and made his way to bed. He was ready for sleep.

***

Loki woke up at normal time that morning, and he got in the shower. One thing he still did, though he didn't have to, was shave, then washed his hair, and rubbed himself all over with soap. He was still quite sleepy, but he'd wake up in a few minutes. Today, he prayed he'd manage to land a job interview as he got dressed, and left the house. That day started out normal, but he could only hope it would have a great ending.