61: The swear jar

Beginne am Anfang

DickGrayson: I'm running out of sleep and living off of energy drinks temporarily because of work. Do I even have the strength to type in caps?

Cassandra: Well all you got to do is double tap the arrow.

DickGrayson: Too much work.

Damian.Wayne: I heard Jason cursed out loud.

JasonTODD: HOW DUCKING DARE YOU.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Luckily the keyboard prevented him to curse another word by autocorrecting to ducking!

DickGrayson: Okay new rule. Cussing and also arguing results a dollar in the jar.

JasonTODD: DOLLAR?? WHAT YOU THINK IM A BILLIONAIRE??

Damian.Wayne: You idiotic person.

DickGrayson: DAMIAN ADD THE DOLLAR PLEASE.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Technically we are literally rich. Plus get a job you criminal scum!

JasonTODD: FUCK YOU TIM!

DickGrayson: Tim. Jason. Jar.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: NEVER I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW JASON THAT I'M A LEGITIMATE MILLIONAIRE AND UNLIKE YOU I CAN PAY MY JAR MONEY!

JasonTODD: OH YKNOW WHAT?

DickGrayson: Jason. No. Don't you dare.

Damian.Wayne: Oh please do dare.

JasonTODD: F### YOU, YOU F##### B#####!

JasonTODD: By the way DICK, I used hashtags therefore I don't pay. I can work around this stupid jar rule!

DickGrayson: What the actual hell. I did not expect that.

BarbaraG: Dick, dollar in the jar.

DickGrayson: Yeah... I will..

DukeThomas: How's the jar thing working out?

DickGrayson: I thought this would work but no... that still won't stop me.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Don't insult me you imbecile duck buffoon!

JasonTODD: shut the f### up you DIDNT CALL ME A DUCK BUFFOON.

Damian.Wayne: Oh he indeed called you a duck buffoon... just like that.

DickGrayson: Damian. I know what you're doing.

Damian.Wayne: But I'm not cursing or arguing!

DickGrayson: That's it.

Cassandra: Uh oh.

DickGrayson: Cursing with hashtags as well, arguing, and instigating will result a dollar in the jar.

JasonTODD: Oh.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Hmm..

Damian.Wayne: Okay.

BarbaraG: This looks suspicious.

Damian.Wayne: It's not suspicious at all, it's a good day today. Although it seems like Jason can't afford even though he's a great anti hero with expensive equipment, you would think he would afford to give a dollar.

JasonTODD: Hah. Hah. Hah. I love my brothers. VERY VERY MUCH THAT I WOULD PUNCH THEM NICELY AND SOFT CAUSE I LOVE THEM!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Indeed I love you both as well as you both may have anger issues its okay. I can teach you both self control with emotions!

DukeThomas: This is entertaining and nice!

Stephanie1: Not like its backhanded or anything of that sort, Duke.

Damian.Wayne: Tim is a intelligent person. Although it's unfortunate he can't handle his coffee like he can handle his work. He's still a amazing brother.

DukeThomas: OOOOOOO

Stephanie1: Dick?

DickGrayson: All I want is brothers to hug and get along. But this is enough I mean they are complimenting each other!

BarbaraG: Right..

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Damian is a cute adorable gremlin although if he wasn't mean and being rude I think we would've been the best brothers ever! Unfortunately from the temper it's not going to happen. Same with Jason. Lovely brothers by the way!

JasonTODD: I love my younger brothers because they are my brothers yet most of the time stupidity always gets to them. But don't get me wrong I love them two.

Damian.Wayne: I am thankful that I have older brothers because that means I'm the youngest. I'm logically and realistically better than all of you for being young but then again I love them.

DickGrayson: Huh you guys are getting along for once.

BarbaraG: Dick.

DickGrayson: No seriously besides the little insults the three of them have WORKED together and at least said the nicest things coming from them. That's actually what I wanted.

Stephanie1: Bamboozled big time... wow.

JasonTODD: Sorry but I called them idiots.

DickGrayson: Yet you acknowledge they are your brothers!

Damian.Wayne: I don't pay anything.

DickGrayson: And no one will. WOOHOO WE FINALLY GOT ALONG!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Okay does that mean I don't got to pay for real?

DickGrayson: Oh yeah... you three still gotta pay. I was joking!

JasonTODD: I'm moving out.

DickGrayson: YOU ALREADY MOVED OUT!

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Can we use the jar money for boba?

DickGrayson: Maybe...