The white one, and Khaos Brigade.

Start from the beginning

Xenovia: Try anything funny I will kill you...

Vali: Oh please you cannot even stand a chance against that beast how much more me?

Vali then porceeds to trash talk them about power levels and we are at the 100 place or something...

Vali: You shouldn't have pampered them too much am I right? Rias...

Issei: Who are you??

Vali: Vali, the white dragon Emperor...

Issei: Hmph, you seem too high on yourself Vali...

Vali: I could say the same Red dragon Emperor.

Issei then walked by him and said.

Issei: You dare trespass into my territory, do something funny, Albion couldn't even budge me... Vali, you are weaker than me..

Issei walked away and Vali who just saw his green eyes gave him an idea that Issei is stronger than him and It gave Vali a challenge.

They talked in their mind.

Albion: Something is strange with the red one.

Vali: what is it?

Albion: be careful Vali I feel like my divine dividing is not powerful enough to deal with him.

Vali: why do you say so?

Albion: His full power is enough to deal with the dragon gods.Same as yhe green one... that red blast is just a  gist of what he can do...

Vali: Huh?

Albion: That blast can kill Ophis and The great red in one shot.

Vali: WHAT????

(ENUMA ELISH SUPREMACY BOIS!!!)

Later, Sirzechs asked Rias to release the other bishop and Rias complied. The next day, we went to the forbidden room where he was sealed...

Rias: The bishop is here... he is too powerful that we need to seal him here..

The seal is broken. And the door is open.

Later after training Gasper.

The meeting is about to commence and the three leaders of each faction and Miyasato is beside Issei and vali is standing against the wall.

Rias reported about what happened in the recent battle with Kokabiel and...

Rias: And moreover, the one who dealt the final blow is Miyasato, who released his ultimate move.

The three leaders saw Miyasato's final blow.

All: THAT WAS A FINAL BLOW???????

Sirzechs: Miyasato.... would you mind explaining yourself that blast went through the underworld...?

Serafall: That attack was so scary!!!

Miyasato: With all due respect, and my stupidity, I did not think that the attack would go through there....

All of the leaders and Azazel are dumbfounded by the said words but Michael is shocked that someone that powerful exists since he is the chain of heavens.

Azazel: In my defense Kokabiel went rouge and started this mess. When I pulled back my army that day he was angry at that decision...

Serafall: Seed of discontent...

Azazel: That is not exclusive to any faction in fact we all have this issues.

Sirzechs: Please stay on topic Azazel...