ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

Začať od začiatku

Flashback

Addison sat at the bar, a tequila sunrise sitting untouched in front of her, her body language somber, dried tears resting against her cheeks, barely noticeable in the amber lights of the tavern. Leslie walked in, warm summer air filling the tavern, her head on a swivel to locate her friend who had sent a vague text, seeing the blonde sitting alone and quickly walking over to her. Keys and bag were set on the counter as Leslie wrapped her arms around her friends shoulders, hugging her into her chest tightly. "What happened?" Leslie asked, holding onto her best friend as sobs left her lips quickly. "He's marrying Laurie." Addison choked out, tears rolling freely down her cheeks. "Oh honey." Laurie whispered, pressing her cheek to Addisons head, holding her friend to her tightly. "Why do you let Laurie get everything you want?" Laurie asked gently, one hand smoothing down the unruly hair on the back of Addison's head. "I feel like I owe it to her to let her have him. She raised me."
End of Flashback

Andy looked down at Addison, his heart fluttering when he found out how much she truly cared for him, a smile on his lips as Leslie stood up slowly, saying her goodbyes and leaving the two of them alone. Andy was holding his girl to him with everything, fearful that if he let go she would disappear into air, no longer his to hold tightly. He should've never married Laurie, mentally cursing for ignoring his emotions, he should've always gone after the one he truly wanted. The feeling of her fingertips ghosting over his sides as she stirred, slowly waking from a slumber that she so desperately needed, his hand cupping her cheek when she fluttered her eyes open to look at him, a sleepy smile resting on her lips. "You stayed?" She whispered, leaning against his hand while she slowly adjusted to a more comfortable position, her legs intwined with his, moving her head from his hand back to his chest. "I'm never leaving you alone again my mariposa." Andy whispered, pressing his lips to the top of her head.

Two days later, Addison was released from the hospital, stitched up, leaving with antibiotics and pain meds. Andy hadn't dared to leave her side, not with Matthew still out and about, he wasn't willing to allow her to get hurt again, not with him around. Fishing a sweatshirt out of his car, he placed it over her head, a smile on his lips as the fabric landed at her knees, one hand caressing her cheek lovingly. The moon was peaking out from the heavy storm clouds, her eyes looking at his before at the moon. "Please don't leave." She whispered, placing her hand on his, blue eyes filling with tears at the thought of being alone. It hit him then, she was scared. Scared of Matthew, Tommy, her sister, herself. "I'm not going anywhere. We're gonna stay home, I promise." Andy whispered, leaning down to press his lips to hers gently, thumb running across her cheekbones as rain started to sprinkle on them, splashing on the ground with a soft pitter patter. "I believe you." She whispered against his chapped lips, her nose brushing his before he pulled back to help her into the car, rounding the vehicle to climb into the drivers side, heading back towards his residence.

They had found a rhythm with each other, every touch was sensual, was meant to make them feel the fingerprints of the other on their skin for days after, a ghostly memory that was so cherished. His right hand on her thigh, her left sitting on top of his while she pressed her head against the cool glass of the window, his left hand securely on the wheel, eyes never leaving the road. He cherished her life, the way her lips felt on his, the way every problem seemed to disappear the moment her head rested in the center of his chest. She was Andy's and he was Addison's. The darkened moonlight illuminated the car just barely, enough for him to see her looking over at him, a smile on her lips when she thought he wasn't looking. The memory of Leslie's story had been bouncing in his brain, the way she had just let Laurie have him because she felt like she owed her sister. "Why'd you tell me yes to marrying Laurie?" He asked, breaking the fragile silence, seeing her lips fall from a smile. "You two seemed happy, it wasn't right to ruin it." Addison replied gently, locking his fingers with hers while he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "I've always wanted you." Andy spoke, his voice so smooth, igniting every vein in her body with a simple sentence. "What?" She breathed out, smiling as he pulled up to the house, cutting the ignition. "Let me show you how much I've always wanted you."