Chapter Two

A/N: Because your Author doesn't know how to describe things, I'm just uploading pics of what they're wearing. CTTO btw.

Shikyo's POV

'Welp, guess today's the day. I'm going to the mall with Miyuki today, but I also think that he's going to invite Ishigami to tag along with us.'

'As much as I hate going outside, Miyuki is right. I haven't really been talking to them recently, though that's because they're busy with the whole Student Council thing, and I like being alone because it's peaceful and it conserves my energy.'

'Here I am, just waiting outside the mall where the sun isn't bothering me.'

'Though I don't know if my outfit is good, I just picked the first clothes I saw in my wardrobe, and vióla, I'm wearing this now.'

'Eh, this is good enough for me, too late to change it if people think it's plain

'Eh, this is good enough for me, too late to change it if people think it's plain.'

-

After 5 more minutes of waiting, they finally got here, and I was right, he did tag along Ishigami.

Though that wasn't the thing that surprised me, what surprised me was that both of them were wearing their school uniform.

'And here I thought I was the plain one.'

They ran towards me, looking very exhausted, must be from running since they were already late.

Miyuki: Gomen, Shikyo. *pant* Something came up at the council and we didn't have time *pant* to change our uniform.

Shikyo: So that's why you guys are late, but why didn't you guys just wear formal attire on your meeting?

Miyuki: *pant* School rules. Can't do that even if it is the weekends.

I just nodded, then faced Ishigami, tilted my head as to why he's here.

Ishigami: *pant* Myu-senpai wanted me to come since the both of you *pant* aren't gonna have fun when it's just the two of you. Not my statement, it was *pant* Myu-senpai's.

Shikyo: He got that right. So what are we going to do today, Ishigami?

Ishigami: oh, well, uh, how about something to eat first? I think the three of us haven't gotten ourselves breakfast yet, right?

Miyuki and I just nodded on that statement.

-

We ordered some food from McMickey's and sat on a table to eat our food.

As I was eating my MickBurger and the two were talking to each other. I spotted a familiar girl with black-red ribbons on her hair looking for things to buy outside McMickey's and beside her was a... a maid?

Kaguya's POV

'Here I am at the mall with Hayasaka. Why are we here? Well that's because I saw President and Ishigami-kun running here like they have a meeting with someone, a double date perhaps? No, never, Prez and Ishigami-kun couldn't possibly have a date with them.'

'And if they do, I will swiftly eliminate the date of the President's.'

'I might give mercy to Ishigami-kun's date though, but I thought Ishigami-kun still has feelings towards Tsubame-san.'

'Maybe it isn't a double date after all.'

As I was finish talking with my thoughts, I saw Hayasaka starring at McMickey's for a while now, is she possibly hungry?

Kaguya: Hayasaka, are y-

As soon as I asked, she immediately interrupted me by lifting her hand and pointing towards something.

I pouted but soon followed the direction of where she was pointing at.

That something were three boys that I recognize immediately, though one was looking at us.

It was Shikyo-kun, he was staring at me confused as to why I'm here.

After that, he stood up and came towards us.

Shikyo's POV

I saw Shinomiya like she was trying to find something, saw the maid just starting at us, but it looked like she was only starring at me very deeply with her blue eyes.

'Do I have something on my face? Are my clothes really that unusual?' *sigh*

I put down my burger and had to make an excuse.

Shikyo: I need to use the restroom.

Miyuki/Ishigami: Hai.

I stood up while the two were just eating their food, then I exited the restaurant.

After that, I went and met up with Shinomiya and her maid I presumed.

I raised my hand and waved at Shinomiya and her personal maid, I guess.