Chapter Three

Hayasaka's POV

After this stranger waved at Kaguya-sama, Kaguya-sama immediately started panicking.

This stranger wasn't a stranger to Kaguya-sama though, all I know is that he hangs around with Kaguya-sama and the other student council members.

Kaguya-sama: Shi-Shikyo-kun, w-what are you doing h-here?

'The first time I heard that name was when Kaguya-sama wanted to know about his personal life'

'But alas, there was no record history about him. The only thing we knew about him were his address, LINE, name, age, zodiac, parents' names, and birthday.'

'His parents are a mystery too - no documentations, no bank accounts, nothing. It's like they appeared out of nowhere.'

'It's impressive how this family can hide their personal life so well. Not even the Shinomiya's could hide their secrets like this.'

Koroshi-san: Well, it is a mall. People tend to go here on weekends when they don't have anything to do. You?

Kaguya-sama: O-oh, w-well, you just said it. People do come here the most when it's the weekends.

'Is there a reason why Kaguya-sama is stuttering when she is talking to this person?'

Koroshi-san: You sure you aren't here trying to find Miyuki?

'Or is it because he also knows that Kaguya-sama is trying to make the President confess to her?'

Kaguya-sama: W-W-WHAT!? OF COURSE NOT SHIKYO-KUN!

Kaguya-sama: I mean *clears throat* You should know that the Prez and I don't have good chemistry, Shikyo-kun.

Koroshi-san: Every student in our school says otherwise.

Shikyo's POV

I turned my gaze to the person beside Shinomiya, and surprisingly, she looked familiar. But I just couldn't put my finger on it.

'Jeez, I'm probably looking like a creep to her, but why does sh-'

That's when it clicked.

Shikyo: Are you a sister of a 2nd-Year that asked Shirogane Miyuki out, but got extremely rejected?

There was silence between the three of us, but one was holding her laughter.

Alas, Shinomiya exploded of laughter, but it is my first time seeing her laugh like a child.

The maid? She's just there face down with a dark aura.

'Is she angry that she didn't know that her sister flirted with a 3rd-Year or...?'

A/N: Just thought of publishing these drafts that I made while I was having problems with my Pokémon fanfic. Hope you at least enjoyed reading these 3 chapters that I made.