Introduction

A/N: this is what you look like, I know it's Oreki

A/N: this is what you look like, I know it's Oreki. But he's the only one I could picture as the perfect person for this, if you don't like how he looks like, you can picture yourself or just another HUMAN character with HUMAN CHARACTERISTICS, okay?

A/N: Other things

(name): = speaking
*Bold* = actions such as: *sigh*
'Italics' = 'thinking'
Italics = what the character is doing, such as: After that, I went to sleep.

First Name: Shikyo

Last Name : Koroshi

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Occupation: 3rd year student of Shuchi'in Academy.

Origin:

Koroshi Shikyo, a boy who had no friends for the rest of his life until he was a first year of Shuchi'in Academy.

The first friend of Koroshi Shikyo is Shirogane Miyuki, the Student Council General Affairs when they were 1st years. And before and now Student Council President of their 2nd year and 3rd year.

Before meeting Shirogane. Shikyo was a loner who never cared about socializing with people.

Always had exactly average grades, even test scores were average.

He never wanted to have anything back then. He never really cared about his grades, for him, they were just numbers. Numbers that would make you look good or bad.

That's why he chose being average.

His family supported this. They were worried at first, but he explained why. Why he never wanted to be good even though he was smart.

A/N: that's all you need to know about him first, because if I say it to you guys, it would ruin your craving for the mystery.