“Angel, please give Alastor a break. You're going to cause him to commit arson or something.”

Angel pouted.

“Aaaw. C’mon (y/n), I was just messin’ around. You've got to admit his reaction was pretty funny.”

“Kinda was funny.”

Alastor looked at me as if I just betrayed his whole existence.

“BUT...you have to draw the line somewhere. Also, he is literally crushing me right now, all because of you.”

Alastor seemed a little relieved at my rebuttal.

“It ain’t so bad. Finally got him to touch ya'.”

Angel smirked. Alastor cringed at his comment and instantly stood up and ran to the bathroom yelling,

“I need to blow off some steam!”

Then I cringed, knowing that Angel would take advantage of his words.

“Blow? Need some help?”

I heard a distant scream from Alastor. He was frustrated. Apparently, so was Vaggie.

“Would you shut up already!”

She pulled at her hair in anger. She had a habit of doing that when she got stressed or mad. I have seen her pull chunks of her hair out. Charlie attempted to calm her down with her incredibly sweet voice.

“Vaggie, please, take it easy. And Angel, go apologize to Al, please.”

Angel sighed like a defiant child. Well...he is a defiant child. I quickly said something before Angel actually went to apologize.

“I would suggest leaving Al alone for a while before talking to him. You know if you push him any further in this state, he will get violent.”

Charlie nodded in agreement and Angel seemed relieved he didn’t have to go apologize...yet.

All of a sudden we heard the bathroom door slam open. Everyone, except me, jumped and shrank in fear. Alastor is not very pretty when he’s mad. But, he wasn’t mad. Alastor was excited about something. I was the only one that could tell the difference.

“Calm down. He isn’t mad.”

Angel whispered-yelled back.

“Not mad! Then what the hell was that?!”

I turned and looked at Angel. They were eagerly waiting for my response.

“That, my dear friends, was excitement.”

They all looked at me as if I was crazy. Then again, I am. But not the point! They didn’t question it assuming I knew better than they would. We could hear Alastor sprinting down to the garage and bust open the door. They were still a little nervous. Worried that I might be wrong.

“I JUST...THOUGHT…!”

He collapsed on his face. It took him longer to get here than expected. I think something slowed him down on his way here. He got up after about five seconds as if nothing happened. He catches his breath.