ten

*this is a long one y'all*

♤ NARDO ♤

Horace hadn't ever been in love. People used him, he used them back and he expected nothing more from that.

He had love for plenty of people, of course he loved his family but to fully experience love romantically?

For it to be reciprocated as much as Kentrell made it to be, it was very new.

The new feeling was addicting though and he felt as if he'd do anything to keep it going.

"Would you let me fuck you on a table?" His boyfriend asked him and the fact Horace didn't bolt away, he knew he was sprung.

They laid in Kentrell's room cuddling on his bed and for once in his life Horace was feeling some peace.

"That crickety shit in yo kitchen?"He chuckled,"Hell nah."

"That's just addin' to the danger, bae." Kentrell joked Nardo continuing to shake his head.

"Its dangerous enough bein' black, what other danger you need?"

"I wanna fuck you in as many places as I can think."

"Yeah, ight Jit."

"So you sayin' no."

"Uh duh."

Kentrell stared at him for a second befor throwing an arm over his shoulder and dragging  him in closer planting kisses over his temple Horace laughing in protest.

"You aggravatin' as hell." He said playfully after they finally stopped, his chest rising gently.

"Just keepin' you on yo toes."

They might've been in what people called the honeymoon phase but it didn't feel like that to Horace. It felt like the new normal, what they'd be doing on the regular.

"Lemme go through yo gallery." Kentrell said snatching his phone out his hand.

"Now what if you see somethin' you don't want too."

"I wanna see yo everythin'."

"Ewww you so corny." He watched as Kentrell went straight to his gallery swiping through picture after picture. He landed on a younger version of him and Maia, her missing teeth smile warming his heart.

"This ya sister and you?" Nardo nodded.

"She technically my half sister but my Pops used to say God never makes a half of anythin'."

"She important to you?"

"Very." He smiled at the picture fondly, "You can meet her if you want."

"Do you want me too?" Horace then became nervous, eyes casting to the wall.

"I mean...if you want too."

"And I asked do you want me too?"

"Yes Trell, I want you to meet my sister."

"That's all yo slow ass had to say." He laughed, Horace sucking his teeth as he mushed his head into the man's chest.

"She been askin' bout you somethin' crazy."

"You be talkin' bout me?"

"No,"He puffed out his cheeks, "She just wants to know where I go after the meetins'."

"And who you be with in general huh?"

"Yeah."

"That means you love spendin' time with ya boy." He spoke Horace scoffing.