About Y/n and Backstory

You (y/n) are 48 with a 10 year old daughter named Elena. Bruno is 50

You'd been dating and married to Bruno since you where 20 and he was 22. You've known him since you where a baby and he was your best friend.
Time flew by and soon you found out you where pregnant with a baby at the age of 38. Both you and Bruno where ecstatic over the news as it was your first and only child. Bruno adored you and the baby with all his heart, often laying on your belly bump to talk to them like they where already in his arms.
It wasn't until Mirabelles gift ceremony where things became bad. When opening the door she did not receive a gift much to the town and family's horror. You where only 5 months pregnant and you began to worry for the baby.
Bruno was called to Abuelas room that night, and after that he was never seen again.
Overwhelmed with sorrow you gave birth and raised the baby alone, wondering why he left you both so suddenly and if all those years together ment nothing.

Elena grew to a wonder child, her hair was thick and curly like her Papas and she was more timmited like him aswell. Her gift was to talk and communicate to the deceased, which in a way was creepy but you only felt love for the smiling child.
Everything she did reminded you of him, but you pushed it away to ensure her future was bright and happy even with a Papa in her life.

In this one you may have choices in some chapters!! So you can comment how you want the story to progress and go on.
Y/n will definitely be on the softer motherly side like Mirabelles mother

Your a milf, sorry not sorry but you are🤭