Slenderman

Slenderman. Is he fictional or is he the supernatural? To be honest creatures of the unknown can take the form of many things, especially ones that humans manifest. Do I believe in Slenderman? Yes actually, I do. Not the way others see him through. I see him as a demon, a creature no human should interact with and the only reason why I believe in him is that I and my cousin have run into said being before.

My Interaction:

I used to live by this abandoned house. I would go up there constantly. Somehow it was peaceful yet scary. I would always feel as though I was being watched. Well one day, I saw it. I saw him. He wasn't your white monster with a black suit on. No, he was fully black other than one white hand and stood at least 10 feet tall. When he was around he would watch from a distance and if you looked at him too long he would like to glitch out and teleport to a new spot. He wasn't there every time but one day things took a turn for the worst. I went inside the abandoned house and I touched a knife, it looked to have blood on it. I felt dizzy all of a sudden and he appeared across the room from me. I was frozen in fear. All he said was don't ever come back, I guess I made him mad. Well, I was stupid and thought I was going crazy. Nope. I and my cousin went there and let us just say he tried to take her and then when we got home he appeared again, pissed. I fucked up bad and my cousin freaked out. Never again did she come over or even look that way when she did. Neither did I for a long time.

If you still want to summon him, here you go. Please be cautious though.

Go into the bathroom. 

Light black candles. (You can also light red with the black)

Chant Slenderman 13 times. 

Turn the lights off then back on. 

He will appear in the mirror. 

Remember he's not really behind you. Only your fear can set him free and as many demons, he feeds off of fear.