Met A Ghost

Ghost:

          - an apparition of a dead person which is believed to appear or become manifest to the living, typically as a nebulous image. 

Ghosts come from many different places and time periods. Some may be here for good but many are here to bring misfortune so be careful when around them. There are many ways to meet them. Such as going to haunted places, summoning them, Ouija boards, and through animals or even children. 

Growing up I was taught to accept these beings and know they are there. Through ghost stories, horror movies, or even other people children learn to let these things go and learn to not see them. 

Many ghosts I see choose to be around me, even to this day but sadly I've learned to not welcome them in. I learned the hard way they cannot be trusted. So please, when using this spell continue with cation for you have been warned. Feel free to see them or even communicate with them but please do not let them touch you or be your 'friend'. 

This spell should work for any ghost nearby. However, be careful as many do not want to talk so it may be angry. 

Gather a white candle and light it if you can, you do not have to. This will allow the spirit to calm down and the white color will draw in good ones.

STEPS:

Go into a dark room.

Light the candle if you have one.

Close your eyes, feel the air surround you, and breathe. When one is near you will know. It'll feel as though something is watching you, the room may even get colder. The colder it gets the closer they are.

Softly clap your hands.

You may feel the urge to say a name and if you do whisper it out. 

Say hello and say thank you for coming. The ghost may not be visible at first but give it a little bit. You may not be able to see them with your eyes open but instead may be able to see them with your eyes shut.

Now you may open your eyes.

----------------------------------------
Do at own risk, be super careful.