eight

Despite not really knowing Bobby's wife too much, Anastasia rode with Buck to their house to celebrate May, Athena's daughter and Bobby's stepdaughter, graduating high school.  The two carpooled in Buck's Jeep since her house was on the way to the Grant-Nash home, and Anastasia brought food and a present. The graduation party was supposed to be fully catered, but Anastasia grew up being told to never go to a party empty handed, so she made desserts. She was also supposed to finally meet Christopher, Eddie's son who Buck often talked very fondly of as if he was his own, and Maddie, Buck's older sister. 

Pulling up to the house, Anastasia trailed close behind Buck, assuming he's been there many times before, and followed him in.  Inside, it was filled with family friends and May's own friends who were also graduating, and there was music playing.  In the dining room, there was a photo booth area and a board with May's graduation picture for everyone to sign and leave messages.

"Oh, you're Anastasia!  It's so nice to finally meet you.  I've heard nothing but good things from everyone."  Athena greeted with a hug, as comfortable as she could since one of her arms was in a sling.  "FBI, huh?  I think you've met some people in my station a while back."

"Probably, I worked quite a few cases here with the BAU."  Anastasia smiled.  "Is there somewhere I could put these?  They're just Dominican cheesecakes."

Athena nodded and directed her to the kitchen, now Buck following close behind her.  "Something going on between them?"  Athena asked, watching Buck put the dishes down since he was the one who insisted on carrying them from the car. Anastasia was right beside him and from the few minutes they've been in the house, Athena could tell they were going to be attached at the hip.

Bobby shrugged, also watching his youngest team member with their newest member.  "Not that I know of, but I wouldn't be surprised."  He replied, knowing that Buck has been the most welcoming to Anastasia since she joined the station from Florida.

Like Athena had predicted, Buck and Anastasia were attached by the hip as he led her through the party to introduce her to anyone and everyone he knew.  First it was Christopher, since they went to greet Eddie, and immediately he loved Anastasia because she was "like Buck, but a girl" to which Anastasia took mock offense to, jokingly claiming she was more responsible.  She also met the girl of the party, May, along with her little brother, Harry.  Buck didn't know them as well as he knew Christopher, but it seemed justified that they talk to her and congratulate her seeing as they were at her party.

Though the party was very PG-like, the two friends found themselves enjoying themselves, especially the photo booth that they were fully taking advantage of.  Currently, Anastasia had on a huge pair of pink glasses and one of those party favor blowouts, while Buck had on a plastic wig, that looked more like a pom pom, and an inflatable guitar.

"We look so stupid."  Anastasia laughed, looking more at what was on the top of Buck's head.

"Hey!  I think I look awesome."  Buck dragged out, throwing his imaginary hair over his shoulder, since the wig was more of a bob and ended well above his shoulders.

The cameraman caught their attention as they moved to stand on the marks placed on the floor with small pieces of duct tape.  "Alright, five pictures for each filmstrip, ready? One, two—" Like Freddie Benson, the camera started on what would be the three count.

Across the room, Maddie watched her little brother take pictures with Anastasia, both constantly laughing and trying to settle down enough to pose and let the photographer catch clear photos. "You know, I really thought he only stuck to redheads." She told Chimney.

Following the direction of where she was looking, it was easier for him to understand what she was talking about. "Maybe because she's not a redhead, it'll actually workout for him this time." He shrugged.