ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Hi guys Im backkk
Sorry for so long update because I have many work to do for my debut, (Or just simple is take some break) and like I promised, this is the chapter for this month<33

I made Touma really gay in this au- Cuz I love TouRiku but this fic is not abt TouRi so I make Touma gay in one side:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
                             -o O o-
The shivering young boy pulls up his uniform cape to reveal another boy with tan skin and a black hair which has slightly purple at the end is clinging to the poor boy like a koala.

"Estar, let out of me please. I found your teammates" the boy cry out

After a long time trying to pull Estar out of the poor boy, everyone finally can have a normal conversation.

"M-my name is Duane Engelbert, year 4,wizard student of Hufflepuff. Welcome you all to Hogwart...!" The black haired boy bows in 45 degrees as he stutters with his words, and doesn't dare to look at the other straight eyes.

"Woa woa, calm down boy. It's not that we're gonna eat you or something. My name is Torao Mido, year 7 by the way."

"I'm Minami Natsume, like him, I'm 7 year. And also, I noticed that you have the same surname as Estar-kun, are you perhaps his siblings or something? You know, he's not that kind of person who can easily touch anybody, though he clings on to you."

"Yes"
"No" Duane rejected Estar straightly
"We're just cousin"
"But I thought we see each other as siblings- "
"I never said that before, I think you're really good at imagining things."

The others just sweat drop as how these relatives are talking and how Duane can change his face so fastly compared to when the boy talks to them. 

"A-hem. But wow, that is even harder to believe. I have never seen Estar have interest in people before. And especially , he hates his lineage the most. A, and my name is Touma Inumaru, year 5"
"You're right in 1 point, anyone in that family but Duane to be correct." Estar answers with a straight face to Touma
"Why?"
"Cuz he's no longer an Engelbert, that poop family throw him ou–"
"That's enough" Duane looked at him with a threatened gaze, then he turned to face the sight of the mint haired boy who's the only one haven't introduced yet with his usual nervous self.

"What? I'm Isumi Haruka, year 3"

"O-Okay, I'm gonna accompany you guys to the Great Hall where everyone is gathering, i-it's  same like yall got lost here..."

"Oh! Yes we are so thank you" Touma said
"I-It's a pleasure for me"

"Fufu, you don't need to be so formal, we all know each other now right?" Minami chuckles

"But, still..." Duane looks down

=====

They're now at the huge Great Hall with countless wizard students and teachers here. The atmosphere is so uproarious that chatters come from everywhere in the room.

"Sougo senpai!" Duane calls out for a lavender haired man is chatting in a serious tone with the teacher about some manners.

"Oh gosh, here they are" Momo, who's the teacher Sogo had been talking to, walked fast to them.

"Duane, good job and thank you" Sougo smiled gently as he patted the head of the black haired boy

"No problem, Sougo-senpai..." Duane cheeks blushed slightly while he doesn't care about Estar's annoying gaze toward both of them.

"We sent this baby boy to find you guys because he's volunteering to do so, glad he found yall! Did you guys get lost?" Momo let out a cheerful sight and asked them.

"Yes we are, but wait? Why don't you tell us that you were sent here to look for us??" As the leader of the group, Touma asked Duane

"I-I actually got nervous... and... I forgot, again. I'm really really sorry" Duane bowed continuously like an automatic bow machine which made Momo bush out of laughter and pat his head.

"Please don't scare this poor boy, he has Scopophobia, you gonna make him pass out if you keep ask him like interrogation like that"

"Ah, I'm sorry"
"D-Don't worry, I'm used to it anyway..."

"By the way, I'm gonna lead you guys to where you all can sit and have some dinner. The Quidditch match will start tomorrow so probably I'm gonna send a person to guide y'all to where y'all can sleep tonight, he's also really nice and a cheerful person so don't worry!" Momo said with a big smile
====

This place made them feel like home, everybody is so friendly and this place is so full of life, although there are still some people who look really scary. But anyway, tomorrow they're gonna become rivals, this makes Zool members even more excited. But that is just what is not happening with Touma currently, he's lost, again, 2 times in a day. Seriously !?

He has just headed out to the bathroom and now he's lost in this huge castel again. Is this place is playing with him?? Touma let out a sigh while confirming in his head this is one of the worst days in his life. Why can't he just enjoy the rest of the day like the others? Now he needs to find a way to head back to the Great Hall or ask somebody to guide him. And like he wishes! He's bumped into someone, someone with bright red hair, that is the last thing he sees after seeing that boy fall on the cold dusty floor.

"A-Ah, I'm sorry!" the boy said horrified.

"No no, it's must been me who have to apologize you for not looking my way, I'm sorry" Touma scratch out his hand to help the boy stand up, but the red haired boy's hand can just go half a way and then withdraw it because of a coughing fit

Touma panicked as he didn't know what to do except ask the boy "A-Are you really okay?"

"*Cough Cough* I-I'm okay, but *Cough* wait a second" Riku tries to calm his breath down, it's not really an attack so he doesn't really need to use his inhaler. Touma also waits for him because he doesn't know what to do other than listen to the redhead order.

"Pheww, and that's a relief!" Riku finally manage to stop the cough lead to an attack

"Umm..? Are you okay now?" Touma ask him sternly and now Riku remember that he's not here alone

"Oh? Ah! I'm totally okay! It's just because of the dust on the ground, and my ill, that's all! Sorry for making you worried." Riku answered as he smiled brightly toward Touma, so bright that the other man couldn't see the darkness from the evening in the lobby anymore. Touma's heart skipped a beat.

"It's okay, I mean- it's okay, It's my fault anyway" Touma cheek blushed, luckily because of the darkness, no one can see it right now

"Hmm.. You weren't a wizard student of Hogwart right? You come from another school?" Riku thought fast "Durmstrang?"

"Ah yes, my name is Touma Inumaru, year 5, a wizard student of Durmstrang and I came from Zool, which is the team that has a Quidditch match tomorrow- "
"I knew it!" Riku said cheerfully
"I am the one responsible for guiding you and your teammates to your rest place tonight!"
"My name is Yaotome Riku, I'm 1 year younger than you and I'm from Gryffindor. It's really nice to see you, Touma-san!" Riku said with a big shiny grin like a sun on his face, Touma can feel his face is so hot right now! He can't handle this cuteness anymore!

"Are you lost on your way or something? I will lead you back to the Great Hall if you are, because I'm on the way there too!"

"A,um..!"
Is he just perhaps giving all his luck today for this? Touma doesn't know but he's still willing to do that if so