ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Hi hi guysssss !!!! I'm back ehe thanks for the support <33

Also, I'm a pre-debut Vtuber ♡'・ᴗ・'♡ if you want to join my server or want to ask, give me the idea for this story, please dm me on Fu Fu#7689 discord 💃💃

Anyway, enjoy this story!
=======================================

Riku is skipping happily on the hallway to the Quidditch's practice yard with his teammates Ryuunosuke, Tamaki and 3 other seniors named ZhaoLing, Yatsu year 7, Coline year 6. While the others keep telling him that don't skip too fast like that or he's gonna get an attack, ZhaoLing and Yatsu are opposite with them. Those two energetic love birds even hold both of Riku's hands on two different sides and skip with him while humming random rhythms in happiness, like 3 kindergarten kids going to a school's camp. The 3 others just sweatdrop at it.

"A! Gaku-nii!"

The two people on both of the boy's sides immediately hide their hands at the same time, as if it's gonna be cut down If they are slower any second. Luckily Ms. Lucky is by their side, or the brocon power is too big to cover the older brother's eyes, they can't tell that.

"Oh, Riku. On the way to the practice?"

"Yes !"

"Wanna go with me? Me too"

"Really?? Really !? Of course I want"

Riku beamed brightly as Gaku patted his younger brother's head and laughed, then they just walked away like that, like there are just two of them in their world. ZhaoLing and Yatsu shake their hand with Gaku Quidditch's teammates like a miracle between Gryffindor and Slytherin students, but this time with the exception, they felt sympathy and pity in each other's eyes. They faked smiles with each other, ah, pain, they shared the same pain, the pain that if you know, you know, while Ryuu is trying to stop this dramatic scene which can even film a movie and win the Oscar prize.

Anyway, they still head to the practice. As soon as they arrive, they see Gaku is standing there crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows, beside him is Riku still smiling like the whole day.

"Why are you guys so late?"

"Oh yeah, that's because some brocon abandoned his teammates and steal our lovely sunshine."
ZhaoLing mutters under his breath while his face doesn't change even a little, like he is autism.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing young master, I just talking with my snake"

"ZhaoLing, stop calling me like that. I don't even know where that comes from."

"Why would I? It's right though"

"Ugh, such an annoying  brat"

"Thank you" ZhaoLing smiled

"Zhao Zhao, you said you're talking with your snake, where is he?" Tamaki has been quite the whole way here finally speaking.

"Here" ZhaoLing smiles while pointing at his third eye appears from nowhere under his left eye.

"Ehh, weird like always"

"Tamaki !! That's really impolite of you to say like that toward some one special ability!"

Tamaki feel someone hit his back strong which make he jumps up, he turns his head and he realize that is the familiar pale lavender hair and certain Hufflepuff students

"Oh? So Ravenclaw is the last team to come here huh?" Gaku smirked, "That brat away talking about being a professional, guess who is late now."

"Oh look at who said that when they come later than me."