ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Eeeee I can't believe that many people supported me in chapter 1!
And lol I even forgot that Riku need to change his surname because he was adopted in my own story. Thanh you for mention me!

Anyway, enjoy this chapter!
______________________________________

With ???

".... Is it just me or the Great Hall is noisier than the other day?" asked a pale pink hair with ruby eyes outside the Great Hall.

"Huh? I guess you're right" Gaku let out his eyes of his paper he was reading, then he realized a familiar red hair he knew too well and several people surrounded him with a happy atmosphere. "A, it's Riku and Idolish7, Ryuu too."

The boy beside Gaku flinched when he heard that name, "Riku", his already pale skin became paler but he still kept the thought that 'No way it's him, it's just someone who has the same name as him.' Their parents wouldn't allow his sick little brother to attend a dangerous school like this, he just needs to be homeschooled! And why he didn't see or heard anything these past 2 years about the sight of his brother.

"Old man... Who did you just cal--"

He gets out of his countless thoughts, only to look back and no longer see a sight of the silver head beside him. Then he looked at the crowd and noticed that Gaku had already run there, so the teen decided to walk after him. Just by the time he heard what a small figure with bright red hair shouted... His eyes widened. It's.... It's really him

"Gaku-nii!!"

But it is... too wrong. It's wrong, something is wrong. No. Everything is wrong.

No way can he mistake this, a familiar voice, familiar face, familiar red hair and the familiar bright smile can warm anyone's heart... Everything is so familiar... but not with who the suffix 'Nii" point.

He doesn't know how long he has frozen in a place like this
"...rat, oi brat... TENN !!"

"H-huh?" Tenn spirit returns to his body

"Tenn? Is everything okay? You look paler than normal..." Ryuu asked in worry.

"N-no I'm totally fine, maybe it's just because of the light, this place is too bright after all. Ryuu is here so let go, you don't want to be late in our prefect's meeting don't you?

Tenn ignores the two stern faces and walks away as fast as he can. Ryuu and Gaku look at each other and shrug their shoulders before following the young boy to their meeting room.

At the Gryffindor's house
"Here you go Riku"
"Thank you Mitsuki-san!"
Riku smiles brightly as he takes the cup of hot tea from Mitsuki's hand and happily drinks it. The vice-prefect smiled softly at his junior and asked

"How is your day today, Riku?"

"Uhm~ It's so fun, I'm so happy that everyone still remembers me and cares for me that much... Haha but I feel like I am being taken care of like a baby. I met some other teachers too! They are also glad when they see me! Aaaaa I'm so excited for tomorrow school~"

"Aha because we care for you, and that is the fact, you're our baby after all." Mitsuki smirked

The red head pouted angrily "Mou! Why does everyone like to tease so much!" "Because we are" "Why!?" "Your expression is so adorable when you are angry." "AAAA WHY IS EVERYONE CALL ME CUTEEE !!!"

Mitsuki giggles and pat Riku's head, Riku is angriling but he still doesn't deny it. Suddenly they hear a creck sound from the door, when they turn their head, they see the sight of the brown head.