Playground?

Y/n pov:
I seek out the daycare and come across a... garage door. It says daycare on it so I assume that's where I will be heading towards. I speed walk towards the doors and they open up. As it opens up and i enter i see a statue of a sun and a moon figure. Strange, is that supposed to be the mascots of the daycare? I ponder that thought while exploring. I find the bathrooms, and also many paintings on the walls including fun a and colorful colors. I keep walking toward a door straight ahead.

About 3 minutes later of admiring

As I enter it, I see a colorful slide. There is also a net that seems to covering a, playground..? It's so big with tons of loops and hoops. The inner child in me tells me to slide down the slide, I do so. I feel my hair flow behind me as the air hits my face sliding down. At the bottom I fall into a ball pit. "Woah it smells like sweaty children." I laugh out loud at that until I spot something.

....

A sun, walking out from a balcony? I start to panic thinking back to what that man said. The figure starts making sounds. "WHOO! WHOO! WHOO!" the sun exclaims. The figure jumps in the ball pit and I start to frantically claw my way out of the pit, it was deep. I started screaming frantically and before I knew it, it had a hold of me. He grabbed me and held me up and took me out of the ball pit. "HELLO NEW FRIEND!! the sun figure said loudly. I started feeling dizzy. "ARENT YOU A LITTLE BIT TO OLD TO BE IN HERE??"
I started to feel my eyes get dizzy and I passed out NEW FRIEND?!