Settling in

Y/n pov: it's been a couple weeks since I've settled into my apartment. Who new it could be such a hassle? Ever since I moved out I've been trying to search for a job. You sigh, you scroll through your phone and something draws your eye. The bright flashing colors and help wanted ad. "A.. daycare?" You knew you weren't that great with kids but might as well give it a shot. You clicked the ad with hesitation only to be greeted with a website for...a mall..? You were visibly confused but looked further into it. Apparently it had all sorts of things inside."So it isn't a regular mall..?" You thought to yourself. You clicked the link for the daycare applications and applied.

A few days later

Y/n pov: I wake up to my alarm clock blaring into my ear. I let out a small yelp  being startled from it.

2nd pov

You wake up slowly and start to let out a big yawn. You slowly blink and check your alarm clock, you were late.. your eyes widened as you realized you had your interview today. You can't possibly afford to miss it, you just couldn't. You jump from your bed and start hurrying to put on some "professional" clothing for the interview. You run out of your apartment and start dashing for your car.

Y/n pov:
I barely made it, i thought I wouldn't make it on time. I need to hurry and get inside the building, it was huge. I walked up to one of the desks and asked told them why I was here.

A couple minutes later

Y/n pov
"Wow, they must really be in such high demand." You thought to yourself. They hired me right on the spot. I can't believe I start today. But before I walked out I heard someone yelling for me. It was the interviewer. "Y/N WAIT I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU." He started darting towards me in a rushing manor, I was very confused. This is very dramatic, no need for yelling. He stopped right in front of me, he was out of breathe. I  would be to seeing how big this place is. "I need to warn you about the animatronics in the dance center, they've been known for...well, a lot."the man said. "Oh its fine I don't want to know I'm sure I can handle it!" I exclaim. "Well I hope so, your uniform is in the daycare in the staff only locker room. Please, and I mean it, be careful of what you do and say. I don't usually tell this to anyone, and I'm not allowed. Goodluck." The man whispered. "What a strange man.." I thought to myself. I watch as the man walks back to his office. "Well, off I go to the daycare center. Or as he describes it, a living nightmare." I thought to myself and laughed a little.

TY SO MUCH FOR READING THIS IS MY FIRST EVER TIME WRITING SO I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT!! HOPEFULLY I WILL CONTINUE ON WITH IT! XOXOXO

-WAY TO GO SUPERSTAR