Where's Lauren

I know I was wrong for the way I talked to Lauren earlier. I was just upset with the results to the test. She never leaves here and don't tell me where she is going. It's been hours and she is still not here. And what is strange is that her truck is here but she isn't. And the only person she hung out with was Simone. And we all know she is not with her anymore. I need to call her mom and see if she has heard from him. I am worried. I need to fix this shit with her.

Nipsy picked up his cell and called Lauren's mom. The phone rung a few times and she answered.

"Hey there Nipsy. What do I owe this call?" Doreen asked him.

"Hey Mrs. Doreen. How are you this evening?" Nipsy asked trying to bring the conversation in correct.

"I'm hanging in there. Just finished eating and cleaning the kitchen back up. Me and James was about to watch a movie." Doreen explains to Nipsy.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt y'all time together." Nipsy said apologetic.

"It's ok. We haven't started it yet. What's up?" Doreen asked as she walked to the living room where her husband was.

"I have a question for you. I got home and had to leave for a little. And I noticed that Lauren was not here. Her truck is here but she's not. And I know she don't hang with anyone so I'm wondering have you heard from her?" Nipsy explained to her mom.

"Oh no baby. I haven't heard from her. Do I need to try and call her? Is this of the norm for her?" Doreen asked concerned.

"No ma'am. That's what got me worried. She never does this. She always call me and tell me her whereabouts. So that's why I said let me call you." Nipsy said.

"Did you two get into it?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am we did. That's all the more why I'm concerned to where she could be." Nip said as he paced the floor back and forth.

"Well I don't know what the argument was about but let me try and call her and see what is what and I'll give you a call back ok." Doreen said to Nip.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." Nipsy said in a sad voice.

"You're welcome. Give me about 10 minutes." Doreen said back to him.

"Ok will do." He said back.

They hung the phone up. Doreen dialed Lauren number and let the phone ring a few times. She didn't get an answer. She waited about five minutes and called back. The phone rings about three times and Lauren answered the phone.

"Hello." Lauren said in a groggy voice.

"Lauren where are you? Nip called me all worried wondering if I heard from you." Doreen said to her in a stern voice.

"I'm fine Mama." Lauren said to Doreen.

"Tell me what you are up to. I want to know. And where are you?" Doreen demanded.

"Mama I'm fine. That's all you need to know. I don't want to disclose where I am. I'm fine. And I was asleep. Can I call you back later." Lauren said.

"Girl what is going on? What did you and Nip get into it about? That man is concerned." Doreen said to her daughter.

Lauren took a deep breath.

"Mama I don't want to talk about it." Lauren said to her mom in a soft voice.

"And why not?" Doreen asked.

"Hey baby girl breakfast is ready. Come on down and eat something." Dave yelled up the stairs.

"Is that a man voice I hear?" Doreen asked standing up.

"Mama you are hearing things. It's the tv. Please just leave this alone ok." Lauren lied and said.

"No it wasn't. I know a voice when I hear it. Who is that? Are you cheating on Nipsy?" Doreen asked.

"Ma I got to go." Lauren said and hung up the phone.

Lauren ran her hand down her face and laid back in the bed. Dave walked in the room and sat next to her. He tapped her leg and she jumped and looked at him.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Dave asked Lauren looking at her.

"Nothing. I just got a lot on my mind that's all." Lauren said.

"I know you better than that. What is it?" Dave asked.

"My mama called. She was asking me where I am and she heard you talking in the background. She asked me was I cheating on Nip." Lauren spills.

"Fuck. Did you tell her it was me? Or was you with me?" Dave asked.

"No I didn't. I told her it was the tv." Lauren said sitting up.

"See this is why I told you to let me take you home. We done fucked and shit and now your people asking all these questions. I ain't worried but I just want you to know that this is gonna get crazy." Dave said standing up.

"Not if they don't ever find out about us." Lauren said standing and looking into Dave's eyes.

"What you mean by that?" Dave asked.

"Dave I don't want this to be the last time that we see each other. I'm leaving Nipsy." Lauren said to him.

"Man you can't do that. You moving into this shit a little to fast. I got shit going on. I can't be in no relationship with you. We already done fucked up by sleeping together." Dave said to Lauren.

"I know what I want. And I want this. Nipsy fucked me in the game so I want him to feel what he did to me. Make love to me again." Lauren said as she wrapped her arms around Dave and kissing on his chest.

"Don't do that shit. You don't know what you asking for. So while you are ahead you need to stop." Dave said looking down at her.

"I know what I want. And that is you." Lauren said pulling him on top of her as she kissed him.

They begin to make out again. Pulling each other clothes off they started to make love again. Dave stopped and looked at her again in her eyes.

"Open up and let me inside." Dave said to her as Lauren did what he said.

They made love once again. As they continued Dave phone rings. Dave stopped and looked at the caller Id. It was Chris.

"Yeah what is it?" Dave asked as he continued to make love to her.

"Nipsy is here." Chris said.

This is about to get crazy!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!

What y'all thinking about this?????