Chapter Six: The Secret Bond.

For a reason or two, the crew ended up having a ship and a new crew member. How? It was mostly fighting. A lot of fighting. A LOT.

And for some reason Keira felt a little headache forming into her head. Walking to the navigator, the girl took notice of her presence and smiled.

"Keira-chan is there something you need?" Nami cheerfully skipped to the Grey Hair with a small smile. The grey haired sending her one too before scratching her nape.

"Err... Can I take a nap Nami-san? For some reason I feel tired." She's not lying, she didn't use her Devil Fruit and instead fight with her physical strength. Why? She wants to find out her limit.

"Huh? Right now? It's noon though." Nami look at the sun then back to girl with a worried look. "Is something wrong?" She placed a hand at her arm. Believe it or not the Keira is much more taller than her.

"Yeah, it's just that I feel a headache is coming." Keira replied waving her off. "But if there's something you need me to do before I tuck in, it's al--"

Keira was cut off by a painful bump at her head. "That's because instead of resting after the fight, you went a head and became a service person at the village!!" Nami yelled with a angry look at her face, now watching Keira who was sitting at the floor with a teary eyes holding the big bump at her head that was smoking.

"I'm sorry." Keira said pain clear at her voice.

Nami found out that the girl she thought was reliable was toooooooo much reliable that after the fight at the sniper's village she didn't get any rest and instead walk around the village helping people left and right. And when she came back to the place their staying there, she was exhausted but still smiling a dumb grin. Which made the navigator to get angry and lecture her. Keira's head at least have 8 bump when she tried to protest.

Nami let out a sigh and rub the corner of her eyes. "Fine, go sleep. You work hard anyway." Nami shoo the girl away.

Keira let out a small chuckle and left muttering a silent apology. Keira walked to the room she and Nami share and lay at the mattress at the floor, she let out a sigh and close her eyes.

" I'll wait for you... "

Keira's eyes shot open. She frown before a small smirk creep at her lips. "What the hell." She let out before closing her eyes again letting the sleep take over her body.

The 8 year old Keira stay still at her position and so did the red hair that was face to face to her upside-down. The Pirate stood frozen, his eyes wide focused on one thing, one person. It was as if it was just the two of them in world for him at that moment.

"Boo." The red hair snap out of his daydream when he felt a small wind at his face, making him flinch.

The Pirate took in her appearance. The girl was upside-down at a tree her legs the only thing that make her stay. Her grey hair dangling. Her golden eyes look at his brown orbs. Pale skin but red cheeks. The first thing that comes to his mind is 'Is this an angel that the Kami sent for me?'

"Hi." Once again the pirate flinch this time jumping slightly at the soft voice. He fanboy mentally at the cute yet cool voice. It's official. This pirate is in love. To a child. And his 27. Who in there right mind would do this?

Right, Red hair captain, Shanks.

"Hello?" Keira call out and a wind flew by. Making her hair flutter to Shanks face. Making the man to silently be in awe.

"P-please marry me!!"

Shanks is now one to the tomatoes. His face turn red at embarrassment, he didn't mean to said that. But something enhanced him. He fell at Keira's spell.